MakaDonVeli Registered User

Hello and welcome to the Boards.ie Tekkit Server.

What's Tekkit I hear you ask? Well it's a standalone mod for minecraft with some pretty cool changes. In short, there are hundreds more items to create from nuclear power plants to solar panels (mining lasers too ). All these can be used to power things such as auto mining quarries.

The Technic pack can be downloaded here and it is a standalone pack from minecraft. (so your normal minecraft launcher remains )

Please note, you will need to use 3.1.2 | 1.2.5 | Latest Build in order to join the server.

In order to access the server you will need to be whitelisted. Please visit this thread HERE

General Rules:

If you are banned on the Vanilla boards server, then you will be banned here for the same amount of time. Ourselves and the admins on the vanilla server both work together to make these servers the best they possibly can. So think before you grief!!

Don't be a dick. Have the laugh, but don't take it overboard.

No greifing. Complicated machines can be created and destroyed by removing a single block. Greifing will not be tolerated at all.

No circumventing lockette. That is, if a door has a private sign on it, don't destroy blocks to get around it.

General Building Rules:

- No floating trees. I hate them and will ban people who leave them there. Replant afterwords too.

- Try to keep piping as neat as possible. I know its sometimes hard to avoid but pipes over large distances should be kept underground (or use teleporter pipes).

- If your building a quarry, ask an admin if its ok to place there. Quarries dig everything and in the process can destroy someones underground structure.

- Nuclear reactors need admin go ahead.

- Use of Terraformers = Insta Ban.

Survival mode is on.

Admins:

BX19 - sausageandeggs
Kenno90 - Kenno90
Mak_United - MakaDonVeli
Scody94 - LongSlongMaverick

5 people have thanked this post
Mycroft H Registered User

Server should be up shortly. Keep ye posted

1 person has thanked this post
SlowPokeDerp Registered User

Amazing timing, I was just looking for a server to bro around on.

SlowPokeDerp said:
Amazing timing, I was just looking for a server to bro around on.

Put your name on the whitelist here

Server should be back up in the next half an hour, had trouble with the transferring of the world, but seems to have sorted itself now.

Will let you all know when it is open.

Server is up.

Kenno90 Registered User

Working on some kinks at the minute, expect a few server restarts/ disconnections

Server up

VinLieger Registered User

Getting that forge error? anyone know of a fix?

Edit : nvm sorted now

niallmcs Registered User

For anyone getting the same error as VinLieger, open the tekkit launcher, click Options and select Manual Build Selection, then choose 3.1.2| 1.2.5|Latest.

silverharp Registered User

can you whitelist dylandublin2

thanks

Kenno90 Registered User

silverharp said:
can you whitelist dylandublin2

thanks

Hi, To make a tekkit request please post you MC username here

Kenno90 Registered User

Tekkit Texture Pack

Check out this post

Solitaire Moderator

3.1.2 is unstable as hell on my system and crashes within seconds of connecting to the server

Solitaire said:
3.1.2 is unstable as hell on my system and crashes within seconds of connecting to the server

Check the log in your technic folder, might give a clue as to whats going on.

(/home/<x>/.techniclauncher/logs for me )

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!