ForeverYoung90 Registered User
#1

If I fail my 4 august repeats how much will I have to pay to repeat the year?

#2

It depends if you have to repeat the whole year or just one or two modules.

ForeverYoung90 Registered User
#3

Opinicus said:
It depends if you have to repeat the whole year or just one or two modules.


Lets say 4 modules then.

#4

About 10 years ago when I was doing Biology I transferred from Cork and had to pay a full years tuition. That came to around 1500 at the time. You're still going to have to pay capitation/registration for the year and I imagine the 1500 tuition has increased over time but I don't think you have to all of it depending on how many modules you have to repeat.

The best way to find out would be to email the admissions office because fees are going up year on year. If you're getting a grant you won't get it for the repeat year either.

#5

if you are repeating modules - it is approx. €400 per module to resit them by attending classes.

You have two options when repeating modules, you can teach yourself at home or attend classes and then sit the exams.

I would suggest that you wait to see how the repeats go (you are prob in the midst of them now) and then contact the exams office/admin office for more accurate information.

ForeverYoung90 Registered User
#6

angs77 said:
if you are repeating modules - it is approx. €400 per module to resit them by attending classes.

You have two options when repeating modules, you can teach yourself at home or attend classes and then sit the exams.

I would suggest that you wait to see how the repeats go (you are prob in the midst of them now) and then contact the exams office/admin office for more accurate information.


Do you know how much it is to repeat externally?

#7

ForeverYoung90 said:

Do you know how much it is to repeat externally?



If you contact exams@staff.ittralee.ie they will get back to you with the cost in a day or so

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!