i want to find a really nice dress - nothing tacky or anything
any ideas of some shops i can buy find one in?
i know that brown thomas and hickeys sell them-so some unusual places that anyone knows of?
thanks for the help!!

Greenmachine Registered User

Oxfam on Georges st, D.2.

gillapino Registered User

Julien in Stephens Green shopping centre, Debenhams, House of Fraser Dundrum, Tk maxx, Pamela Scott, good few places around, a few charity shops always tend to have debs dresses/ bridesmaids dresses usually only worn once, alot of time very expensive for something only worn for a night. My brother went to his girlfriends debs last year and a good few of the girls were wearing maxi dresses, but dressed them up with nice jewellery and heels etc loads of options !

nowhere94 Registered User

fran and jane? i've heard rumours one girl got hers in awear or newlook this year.. have fun!

bscm Registered User

There are lots of boutiques surrounding Grafton Street, you have to venture off into Castle Market, Drury Street and along those backstreets.

Julien in SGSC is good, but it depends on the season and stock. Alila on Drury Street also stocks a few debs dresses.

Don't be put off by prices, we found my dress online for much cheaper after seeing it in a store in Dublin for 700 euro. If you find something nice (that's out of your price range), get the size, style and designer. A lot of Dublin boutiques stock previous seasons, so chances are that the dress is on sale online.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!