• Yes! Refresh the map! (47.83%)
  • No! I like the current one :) (52.17%)
gavmcg92 Registered User

Mak_United said:

And who needs to spam lava etc? Its all just griefing prone. You seen yourself how easy it is to do something when your river was damaged

tbh I couldn't care less about those items, it's just the destruction catalyst that I could really do with. But hey, whatever. I'll continue working with my laser

Indubitable Registered User

The sooner automated tables come back, the better. Making solar arrays is a soulcrushing task

Solitaire Moderator

Isn't there ANY way to disable specifically the Volcanite/Time abilities and the fire spam on Ignition/Arcana/Infernal? I miss my Arcana ring and I don't give a fudge about its fire mode

Solitaire Moderator

This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed

What the f***??!?

Farcheal Registered User

Solitaire said:
This server requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed

What the f***??!?

What? Was playing today and yesterday without it. :S

Mycroft H Registered User

Solitaire said:
Isn't there ANY way to disable specifically the Volcanite/Time abilities and the fire spam on Ignition/Arcana/Infernal? I miss my Arcana ring and I don't give a fudge about its fire mode

As of this moment, no. The same goes with the infernal armor. Unless someone goes and writes a bukkit plugin to do it. I can't find anything that says otherwise on Bukkit/Tekkit forums.

I'll have a look as to why Minecraft Forge is needed. Anyone else getting the same problem.

The latest update has nerfed EE a little. Uranium ore is 10% as valuable so less early diamond stocking. All the EE artifacts now require the fuels they were supposed to in order to use them. The crafting tables were removed in part because they allowed people to circumvent banned item recipes.. The item duping bug in EE has also been fixed as far as I know. Minecraft Foge is also part of the latest update. It sounds like some of the mods have updated on the server.

MakaDonVeli Registered User

3.0.3 Rec Build is what you need to get on the server.

Please make sure your launcher options are the same to mine and you should have no problem joining. Ignore how much ram you can give, that doesn't matter.

1 person has thanked this post
gavmcg92 Registered User

No problem on my end... same as normal

Solitaire Moderator

My main PC is dead, for some reason my old PC downloaded Tekkit with no mods Had to change version from 3.0.3 to latest and back a few times to make Tekkit download... um... Tekkit

What's so awful about the Abyss Helm anyway? That's disabled too now

Has the IC2 Quantum Armor been disabled too?

EDIT: I've just been told that all my IC2 stuff needs to be destroyed and replaced by an admin? Its all dieded. Halp

Solitaire said:
My main PC is dead, for some reason my old PC downloaded Tekkit with no mods Had to change version from 3.0.3 to latest and back a few times to make Tekkit download... um... Tekkit

What's so awful about the Abyss Helm anyway? That's disabled too now

Has the IC2 Quantum Armor been disabled too?

EDIT: I've just been told that all my IC2 stuff needs to be destroyed and replaced by an admin? Its all dieded. Halp

Until we figure out a way to disable the Infernal Armor the whole Gem Armor set will be disabled. We are working on a way around this so please give us time

Quantum armor is free to build. And I will be on shortly to fix your stuff.

Mycroft H Registered User

MagicSean said:
The latest update has nerfed EE a little. Uranium ore is 10% as valuable so less early diamond stocking. All the EE artifacts now require the fuels they were supposed to in order to use them. The crafting tables were removed in part because they allowed people to circumvent banned item recipes.. The item duping bug in EE has also been fixed as far as I know. Minecraft Foge is also part of the latest update. It sounds like some of the mods have updated on the server.

We're planning to update to 3.11 Tekkit in the next week or so. We're running on the preceding version of tekkit.

rashersandbean Registered User

PVP tonight at 10 o'clock.
Iron Swords And Armour permitted
Arena Located at -436 +778

Hope you all can make it, should be a fun night

rashersandbean said:
PVP tonight at 10 o'clock.
Iron Swords And Armour permitted
Arena Located at -436 +778

Hope you all can make it, should be a fun night

Wow, nice arena