strokes1 Registered User

Hi
Thinking about booking into above comp- any feedback on course? Worth playing or stay away?

Thanks

Nozebleed Registered User

course is in excellent condition..played it on sunday. front 9 is very tricky..lots of water features..you really have to strike the ball well. back 9 is long & wide open. you'll need to be hitting your hybrid,3 wood well..40-45 pts ussualy takes 1st prize.

1 person has thanked this post
strokes1 Registered User

Anyone got a course guide for city west? None on on the website!!
Thanks

strokes1 Registered User

Played in their open today- my home club is Roganstown- I have to say they were the best greens I've played in a long long time- gorgeous to putt on! Avg front 9 but came alive for 21pts on the back 9 and hopefully that got buffer with 34pts

Nozebleed Registered User

played it myself today..i have to agree the greens were immaculate..it's a great course. very well maintained by staff. also scored 34pts today off 19..should have been better but the play was very slow. never seen anything like it.

ForeRight Registered User

strokes1 said:
Played in their open today- my home club is Roganstown- I have to say they were the best greens I've played in a long long time- gorgeous to putt on! Avg front 9 but came alive for 21pts on the back 9 and hopefully that got buffer with 34pts

Don't be surprised if standard scratch is 38 points as that's hat it was 2 weeks back when I played there

strokes1 Registered User

Found it slow for the first 4 but seems to have sorted itself out after that- crazy Jehovah witness conference there today all 8000 of them!

I'd be sick if I didn't hit buffer zone with 34pts- are Citywest on howdidido?

Alrite Chief Registered User

strokes1 said:
Found it slow for the first 4 but seems to have sorted itself out after that- crazy Jehovah witness conference there today all 8000 of them!

I'd be sick if I didn't hit buffer zone with 34pts- are Citywest on howdidido?

Don't think so. That sign in machine is on some other system i think. Anywhere iv played that use that type are not on howdidido.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!