Fiachra2 Registered User
#1

Has anyone got any reccomendations for an apartment in Mayerhofen for 2. Am going 29 December 2012 for a week.

Fattes Registered User
#2

http://www.mayrhofen.at/en/101031/101218/101193/holiday-apartments.html


Here is a good place to start. The apartments in the Strauss Hotel are pretty good

1 person has thanked this post
gally74 Registered User
#3

I do we stayed with Michael mair before really nice people they have 6 diff apartments sizes etc.

StormGazer.11 Registered User
#4

I'm going Stephens day for a week staying in Landhaus Karla, great spot, rooms are comfortable and the food is brilliant.

Fiachra2 Registered User
#5

gally74 said:
I do we stayed with Michael mair before really nice people they have 6 diff apartments sizes etc.


Thanks

I had a problem with their website though. when you tray and book dates during the ski season you are moved to a site for the whole town which doesnt seem to include teh Mair's place.
Could easily be pilot error on my part so will try emailing them.

Fiachra2 Registered User
#6

Fattes said:
http://www.mayrhofen.at/en/101031/101218/101193/holiday-apartments.html


Here is a good place to start. The apartments in the Strauss Hotel are pretty good


Thanks

Now if only the search engine would allow you to specify that you want to be able to cook!

Fiachra2 Registered User
#7

StormGazer.11 said:
I'm going Stephens day for a week staying in Landhaus Karla, great spot, rooms are comfortable and the food is brilliant.


Thanks.

We want to do self catering though.

Fiachra2 Registered User
#8

Im not really winning here am I?!!!

StormGazer.11 Registered User
#9

Fiachra2 said:
Im not really winning here am I?!!!


Not really What I've found with Karla's anyway is that some seasons she won't put available dates on the site especially if it's shaping up to be a busy winter so maybe the other one you are trying is similar. Anyway with any apartment your trying to book I'd defo stick with emailing them, you've a better shot of getting a roof for over your head that way.

Might see you on the slopes.. Ahorn here we come!!

Fiachra2 Registered User
#10

Thanks.

We tend to stay on the other side of the valley. In fact I think I have only been on the Ahorn once for a snowboarding lesson years ago. (Maybe that s why I didn't go back!). Will send Karla a mail.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!