Newtown90 Registered User

Lot of it over twitter now:

"Lots of people leaving the Swedish House Mafia gig minutes before they come on stage for the simple fact that there is trouble EVERYWHERE"

fiacha Registered User

Itsdacraic said:
Just a rumour that has taken legs I reckon

I Hope so

antodeco Registered User

I was in the park for a lot of the evening. There seemed to be a lot of people walking out if the park. I would say at least 75% were stupidly drunk. Lots of scum around the place.

harry Bailey esq Registered User

hopefully the rumours ain't true.

expectationlost Registered User

@kevinjpurcell: Garda Communications tell me nothing is happening at the Phoenix Park #justrumours

rugbyman2015 Registered User

Was at the concert. Serious rough crowd. Bad organisation and generally speaking, more guards should have been on site and the enjoyment factor was ruined by seeing fights break out every 10 seconds...

Eggonyerface Registered User

Kids music like this gives dance music a bad name

21 people have thanked this post
jack presley Moderator

I know it's easy to say from the comfort in of my living room and hindsight's a wonderful thing but from the get go this concert had scumbag convention written all over it.

21 people have thanked this post
Tails142 Registered User

I live to the north of the park near ashtown, couldn't hear the gig tonight. Could hear the stone roses gig on thursday very loudly, guess it's to do with the wind.

Was driving through finglas earlier and the amount of scumbags in large groups making their way toward the park was unreal, I'm talking groups of fifty people laden down with cans, I'd say it was some crack in the park alright....

Absolute knack fest. Glad I didn't go anyway!

1 person has thanked this post
paddymayoman Registered User

Eggonyerface said:
Kids music like this gives dance music a bad name

People think dance music is associated with scumbags but its only kids music that draws the scumbags,*cough cough* avicii *cough cough* david guetta.

15 people have thanked this post
John Mason Hosted Moderator

Tails142 said:

Was driving through finglas earlier and the amount of scumbags in large groups making their way toward the park was unreal, I'm talking groups of fifty people laden down with cans, I'd say it was some crack in the park alright....

We seen this too but we noticed it was only girls!!!

we were heading back from breakfast and the place mobbed with drunk girls!

A concert like this would be great for a surprise mass sterilisation.

25 people have thanked this post

bouncebouncey said:
Definitely 1 stabbing. I've had it confirmed by someone on site. Wasn't instantly fatal but no update on that. The person in question was stabbed twice. Unconfirmed report of a second stabbing which was, allegedly, a facial stab wound

Instantly fatal? So what you're saying is the person died later?

laois gael Registered User

I hope tomorrows crowd is not as rough reading this thread is putting me off going..

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!