Killer Wench Registered User

Now that's a serious motherfu**a.

Edited to add.

I'm ashamed of myself for joking about this and the double standard that applies. We will laugh or dismiss this because it was an attractive mother who is 32 and her 16 year old son, but if it had been a father and his daughter, I would have been enraged and disgusted.

9 people have thanked this post

Please Kill Me said:
Have a guess! Go on!!

It's not like she lived with him every day, still wrong of course.

christmas2012 said:
ahem..definately BOTH.... im just shocked and appalled that this kinda thing does happen

You are easily shocked or maybe you lead a sheltered life, it's not the normal mother/son relationship but incest does happen.

haha gross i just looked at her pic she looks like shes desperate to keep herself trim and the tattoo on the face with the heart looks tacky - tacky slutty incestuous mom i mean that son on a serious note,has to live with the fact there is a sex tape of himself and his mom out there for the rest of his life..its kinda sick

Odysseus Registered User

Maternal abuse is a lot more common than you think. I can safely add this one a client noted his father said to his mother, "You could at least wait until he is old enough to understand what you are doing to him". He was.

People dismiss it as it is not as common; but it occurs much more than people think.

2 people have thanked this post
ejmaztec Registered User

Super-Rush said:
Care to add something constructive to the discussion?

I'm blowed if I can think of anything.

Im just not clicking it because its daily mail shít.

1 person has thanked this post
Princess Peach Registered User

This kind of thing is actually really common with family members who have been separated. Remember those twins who were married a few years ago?

Its some psychological deal when you feel an attraction to them, but haven't grown with that family bond and boundaries.

I'd bang her

the groutch Registered User

pics or gtfo

(mods have banned that phrase yet )

Killer Wench said:
Now that's a serious motherfu**a.

Edited to add.

I'm ashamed of myself for joking about this and the double standard that applies. We will laugh or dismiss this because it was an attractive mother who is 32 and her 16 year old son, but if it had been a father and his daughter, I would have been enraged and disgusted.

any type of incestous abuse is wrong,i wouldnt laugh or dismiss it cos it was a mom and son,its as gross as hearing it was a daughter father thing its just sickening on every level possible

Pantsface Banned

this is a horrible thing to add to general discussion.

mathepac Banned

Super-Rush said:
... Care to add something constructive to the discussion?
You're joking of course. What discussion? It's yet another one of those "here's another sick Daily Garbage headline" with no commentary in the OP.

Lock it, it's all it deserves.

5 people have thanked this post

EdenHazard said:
I'd bang her

take a look at that pic again that pout with the tattoed lips and the heart on the face,she is 32 for christs sake,she looks kinda desperate for a shag on firs appearance,and she proved us right with the mom - son sex tape..

could you imagine having to live with that for the rest of your life,the shame,the embarrassment of everybody knowing its in the daily papers ffs,unbelievable!

Princess Peach said:
This kind of thing is actually really common with family members who have been separated. Remember those twins who were married a few years ago?

Its some psychological deal when you feel an attraction to them, but haven't grown with that family bond and boundaries.

Genetic sexual attraction is a phenomenon where close biological family members, such as siblings or cousins, become attracted to each other when they meet as adults.

If family members do not know each other during the critical years of development, they risk finding each other attractive.

Little research has been carried out into the phenomenon but some psychologists claim it exists due to shared personality traits, which are desirable in a partner.

GSA is rare between people brought up together, due to reverse sexual printing, where people become desensitized to finding family members attractive to prevent inbreeding.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2163376/Mistie-Atkinson-Mom-sex-tape-son-16-claims-just-case-genetic-attraction.html#ixzz1yevUESHy

1 person has thanked this post

Did she swallow or what?

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!