dublin daz Registered User

Hi,

I have searched through this thread and noticed that 3 customers were being charged for sms messages to 00447786205094 from their iPhone.

I wasn't able to see what the final conclusion was, whether 3 have zero rated them like O2 or if they just refund on an ad hoc basis.

Can someone tell me how 3 handle these Apple sms messages?

Cheers,
Darren.

They are zero rated now, so there's no charge for them

1 person has thanked this post
dublin daz Registered User

Thanks Sheena.

teabag141 Registered User

Hi -- i am getting charged 25c for these texts to this number 00447786205094 since i moved from o2 to Three .ie  every time i take out and put back my sim card .. --  reading from above this was supposed to be zeroed out ?? i contacted three a few weeks ago and they said they would sort it .. it has happened again 25 mins ago --  can you let me know when you can sort this problem ..
 Thanks -- Noel

Three: Steve Verified representative

teabag141 said:
Hi -- i am getting charged 25c for these texts to this number 00447786205094 since i moved from o2 to Three .ie  every time i take out and put back my sim card .. --  reading from above this was supposed to be zeroed out ?? i contacted three a few weeks ago and they said they would sort it .. it has happened again 25 mins ago --  can you let me know when you can sort this problem ..
 Thanks -- Noel

Hi Noel, I'll need to access your account to check this. Can you please PM me your details? Thanks

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!