Mikeyt086 Registered User

Only chiming in because I myself had to piss in the street last night. I was out on Camden street and having left the club for a good 20 mins I realised I needed to piss, I was drunk but not smashed, I could communicate perfectly fine, I asked the bouncer if I could go in and use the jacks and was told to "**** off." I went across to the Chinese and tried to walk in and use the toilet but was not allowed as I was not a customer, this was the same case for a chipper and 2 kebab shops, by this time my mates were leaving in a taxi, so I thought feck it i'll try and hold it... To Bray? About 5 mins in and I had to force the taxi driver to pull over, or have me piss myself in the back of his cab. He pulled over and I took a 'Homer Simpson after too much Crab Juice' style piss around the side of an office building.

Some people in here have clearly never needed a drunken slash in their life. You can't just wander in to an establishment and announce "Good morrow, I'm here to use your toilets and then piss off." They automatically think you want to puke there.

The "just go before you leave the club" argument is a bit unrealistic. Drinking impairs your judgement, show me a drunk who says "Hang on lads, wait here, I reckon I will need to piss in 15mins!" and I will show you a liar, the reality is you go from "Nah I don't need to go" to "Oh my dear lord I am seconds away from pissing myself" in a flash. I personally try and find the most discreet place to go about it if I can't hold it, and I do think that a row of lads falling over pissing everywhere is disgusting, but really, needs must.

10 people have thanked this post
Foxhound38 Registered User

LordSmeg said:
I'm off to bed. Seems street urchins are returning home angry that someone had the cheek to question why they are so pig ignorant that they feel they can piss wherever they want like fcukin animals. But hey its ok its the drinks fault, drink made them do it. Its all ok if your drunk and lazy and ignorant and stupid it seems.

Grow up man, start acting like a civilised human being. You might be happy wallowing in piss and shít and filth but some of aint.

This... appears to be a very sensitive topic for you...

Muff_Daddy Registered User

LordSmeg said:
I'm off to bed. Seems street urchins are returning home angry that someone had the cheek to question why they are so pig ignorant that they feel they can piss wherever they want like fcukin animals. But hey its ok its the drinks fault, drink made them do it. Its all ok if your drunk and lazy and ignorant and stupid it seems.

Grow up man, start acting like a civilised human being. You might be happy wallowing in piss and shít and filth but some of aint.

I'd draw the line at sh!t and filth meself......

The funniest one I ever saw was about 10pm in the summer, so still bright, a few years back.

Was coming up O'Connell street in Dublin heading northbound. There is a Garda station on the left hand side(its beside some sort of arcade place).

Anyway, the station is right beside the lights.

Stopped at traffic lights with the station on my left and right outside it are two english women(late 20's and I knew they were English before anyone asks as I had the windows down and could hear the accent)

TAKING A LEAK IN FRONT OF THE COP SHOP

Full on, facing the street, skirt up, knickers down.

No bother to them

1 person has thanked this post

LordSmeg said:

I live in a nice, clean and comfortable 3 bedroom house FYI. Thanks for assuming I was a homeless neanderthal though

If you must know, I usually piss on an already stinking collection of bins in a discreet, quiet alleyway in Temple bar and behind the central bank when in desperation. But of course, we should all abstain from enjoying a few drinks in fear of emergency excretion. Sorry that myself and many other thousands are a scourge on the "I'm offended" brigade at 3 AM on the weekends.

It's laughable that people still complain about this sort of tripe.

1 person has thanked this post

deisedave said:
I will go somewhere quite and out of the way.

This annoys me more than the thread subject matter!

FanadMan Registered User

Had one on the way home about 30 mins ago.......and the warm air was nice

for a capital city there is a terrible lack of public toilets. i dont mind paying a few cent for somewhere to have a gypseys at 4 am if they are kept well

JustAThought Registered User

There's a scene in the Sopranos where the lads are giving a slagging for washing his hands every time he ties his laces. His reply; you know when ya walk down the street at night ... That's not water you re walking through.

Made me think about how many times in the course if a year I've tied my laces walking through town & maybe an hour later had a bag of chrisps...

And as Joe Duffy would say; " what about de childurun "

Foxhound38 said:
This... appears to be a very sensitive topic for you...

Its not sensitive it just bugs the shít out of me to see people defending ignorant criminal behaviour because they feel over indulging is the thing to do.

pcardin Registered User

ah, pissing on the streets. yet another "borrowed" tradition from good old England.

JustAThought said:
There's a scene in the Sopranos where the lads are giving a slagging for washing his hands every time he ties his laces. His reply; you know when ya walk down the street at night ... That's not water you re walking through.

Made me think about how many times in the course if a year I've tied my laces walking through town & maybe an hour later had a bag of chrisps...

And as Joe Duffy would say; " what about de childurun "

Joe Duffy can go and **** himself through the ass, the self-rigteous ponficicating holier-than-thau prick that he is.

And kdis are probably the ones who pee in public the most, anyway!

Foxhound38 Registered User

Ikky Poo2 said:
Joe Duffy can go and **** himself through the ass, the self-rigteous ponficicating holier-than-thau prick that he is.

And kdis are probably the ones who pee in public the most, anyway!

I think it's disgraceful Joe...

senorwipesalot said:

charlemont said:
Twenty kilometres to the west lies Clonmel... Take a look at this if ye haven't already seen it..Its on Parnell Street..http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=161616&d=1307145340

What is it about South Tipp lads that they love scutterin in the street so much?

corkmanleeks Registered User

I used to love the Bodega but now its gone to ****

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!