littlemis Registered User

anyone know where i could get some for free please??would need to be good as i want to reuse them thanks.

finbarrk Registered User

Try Clean Ireland. Sometimes they take them in for recycling. They might give you the number of the yard and you could call them.
http://www.cleanirl.com/

buck65 Registered User

Shannonside Building Supplies, Clonroad.

Ronan6700 Registered User

So you want free stuff but you want it to be really good quality???? Mmmmmm

Ronan6700 said:

no.I never said I wanted really good quality,I mearly said good,tell me how you would propose I reuse bad broken ones.I do not want them for firewood obviously or I would have asked for any kind of timber....Mmmmmm

Ronan6700 Registered User

Mmmmmmmm

Ronan6700 said:

no.I never said I wanted really good quality,I mearly said good,tell me how you would propose I reuse bad broken ones.I do not want them for firewood obviously or I would have asked for any kind of timber....Mmmmmm

Insect Overlord Moderator

Ronan6700 said:
Mmmmmmmm

Mod Note: Post something useful or don't post at all. Thanks.

2 people have thanked this post
colm_mcm Registered User

The blue ones are the best. They tend to get snapped up by lads in Toyota dynas though.

1 person has thanked this post
colm_mcm Registered User

Actually, the creameries usually have loads, I got a trailer load of them from the one in corofin a few years ago for free

Great for firewood.

colm_mcm said:
Actually, the creameries usually have loads, I got a trailer load of them from the one in corofin a few years ago for free

Great for firewood.

I can assure,burning them never crossed my mind.I want to reuse for fencing...I made a lovely one out of scaffold boards and also to wall a shed only a while back...have a large road frontage are I want to fence off,that's why I thought to use pallets...:)I'm always doing some form of diy,in order to avoid the housework..lol.

colm_mcm Registered User

The creameries will sometimes have double size pallets from fertiliser too.

Bear in mind the wood isn't exactly top quality unless they're the blue ones, which look odd as a fence

buck65 Registered User

buck65 said:
Shannonside Building Supplies, Clonroad.
#

Lads forget the guesswork these guys have pallets FREE and the quality is fine.

1 person has thanked this post

colm_mcm said:
The creameries will sometimes have double size pallets from fertiliser too.

Bear in mind the wood isn't exactly top quality unless they're the blue ones, which look odd as a fence

could sand back i would imagine,but i wouldn't bother,,nothing in my place matches,so long as it serves it's purpose is all that matters to me. cosmetics mean nothing to me,I'm no headache to the husband in that respect...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!