fat bloke Registered User

Do you have to register and pay for strava to see other peoples' links like Lenny's above? If I click on it I see very little data, only a route map and an elevation graph. No speed or HR etc.

C3PO Registered User

fat bloke said:
Do you have to register and pay for strava to see other peoples' links like Lenny's above? If I click on it I see very little data, only a route map and an elevation graph. No speed or HR etc.

Like a lot of people on here I got a series of free upgrades a while back! Think I've got 'till the end of the year as a Premium member!

Inquitus Registered User

fat bloke said:

You just have to register.

Leroy42 Registered User

You need to register and log in, don't need to pay.

Quite a few boardies have upgraded to premium but mainly because of FOC codes. Can't say I notice any difference between free and premium.

buffalo Registered User

Leroy42 said:
You need to register and log in, don't need to pay.

Quite a few boardies have upgraded to premium but mainly because of FOC codes. Can't say I notice any difference between free and premium.

The only real difference I notice is the suffer score, which isn't that important for me. The other thing people have mentioned is the ability to grade leaderboards by age/weight.

My premium membership has lapsed. :/

Leroy42 said:
Can't say I notice any difference between free and premium.

Gives you a suffer score (if you have a HRM) which is cool, and lets you filter the leaderboards.

Bloke it's about time ye joined strava anyway, get with the times!

AstraMonti Registered User

lennymc said:

Was just looking over the pic.. doesn't Roger B. (old boards jersey) looks like superman there? (he cycles like one anyway..)

CramCycle A wholly unreasonable man

Inquitus said:
Sounds good, you just need to find a good 200 for July 1st now

Head north and do the Around Down 200 the next morning

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!