vard Registered User

I'm being forced to sit through this crap by a certain someone - a certain someone who's very vocal in condemning many of my choices in television. Documentaries, BORING! Six Feet Under, NOTHING HAPPENS! You get the picture.

So yeah, as I sit here... my brains dribbling out of my nose, may I just say JESUS ****ING CHRIST. I've never witnessed anything so utterly dire. Semi-scripted (let's face it, probably entirely) dribble.

How does something like this even get funded.

I have a headache.

1 person has thanked this post
grey_so_what Registered User

That's the end of that.....wouldn't be able for anymore of......lost for words...

The show is sponsored by cellulite cream, need I say anymore......now its time for me to go back to xvideos.com

Sergio Georgini Registered User

That was depressingly boring. A personality would have been nice. Just one.

frogstar Registered User

Disappointed. They billed it as being great

V boring. Don't thin I'll be watching again

blindside88 Registered User

Should have been named desperate dubliners, i wouldn't ride them into battle.the opening monologue should read "a group of 40 something, who think there 20 something's and have swallowed more seamen that the Atlantic ocean......."

9 people have thanked this post
grey_so_what Registered User

There's a thread on Reality TV vard......

You have friends there......

amdublin Category Moderator

Your one the dentist(?)/botox doctor reminded me of Katy French - and what Katy could have turned into if she lived.

Kind of depressing. None of them actually seem genuinely happy.

Diddler1977 Registered User

BarackPyjama said:
Kind of depressing. None of them actually seem genuinely happy.

The one from Castleknock seemed very unhappy at the end.

What was the story with the superser in their kitchen? Big fancy house but can only heat one room? Fur coat, no knickers?

Diddler1977 said:
The one from Castleknock seemed very unhappy at the end.

What was the story with the superser in their kitchen? Big fancy house but can only heat one room? Fur coat, no knickers?

Not too sure but she did seem somewhat vulnerable. To be fair, they all seemed fairly okay. Even Lisa Murphy, despite her intolerable accent. Not so sure about that Danielle one though. Something wrong here.

teddy_303 Registered User

Everything that is wrong in this screwed up country in a nut shell...brutal...

LiamKK1982 said:
Lisa Murphy's face makes me think of an old tesco plastic bag

4 people have thanked this post

Was this not the best guilty pleasure you ever saw? I mean I cracked up laughing the whole way through it (I was laughing at them not with them) your woman Jo had a face on her like a well worn leather jacket (the sort a homeless person would turn down) Roz, I mean where to start she looks like someone let the air out of her, Lisa Murphy, god help her she doesn't just strangle her vowels she chokes her consonants, Virginia Macari ... well lets give that face a wipe and see the girl beneath the clown and finally, the Botox queen after a rugby player with a six pack ... she'd want to do something about that gut before she goes looking for six packs on rugby players.

Still I want them as my fag hags

LiamKK1982 said:
Listen to these walking fannies. The only requirement they are looking for in a man is the money.

Now hang on there is nothing wrong with that ...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!