dr. gonzo Registered User


does anyone know where I'd get a floating Mantelpiece, not really looking for a floating shelf, something a little bit more fancy, a bit like this:

I've tried Google but seems to be mainly US companies..


paddy147 Banned

You can buy "solid oak" floating mantle pieces off of Donedeal.

Barrell Registered User

I too am looking for a floating mantelpiece but am having the same problem as dr. gonzo. It does seem to be all american companies anywhere in Ireland these can be got? Any help will be much appreciated.

zebrano.96 Registered User

thats an easy job to make up in that style
make sure where its going is flat

woodturner Registered User

Is this going to be wood or stone?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!