Feidhlim Registered User
#556

Had an issue whereby I went to the 3 store and was given a new sim card. I was told I needed to port my current 3 number to the new 3 sim card via customer care.

Grand, I've done it before...

Got home and called customer care who put me through to Customer options in Ireland.
I was very disappointed with the woman on the phone.

Although no fault of hers, apparently because my contract was the same type as the one I am currently on, I should have been given a blank sim card. So I was told my only options were to go back to the store (already closed at this stage) or wait 30 days for my current contract to be cancelled and the new one to kick off.

So potentially I wouldn't have been able to use my S3 for 30 days (old sim card was not a micro sim)

She didn't offer any solutions and continuously put the onus back on me to resolve it myself. This was a Three mistake.
Certainly didn't offer an apology.

Somewhat enraged at this stage I was put back through to customer care (India) and unfortunately that woman got the brunt of my anger.
She was excellent though and had it resolved in a couple of hours, to my delight.

TLDR; Three Store messed up my order. Three Customer Options (Ireland) were awful to deal with - everything about them. Three Customer Care (India) who often get negative reports on this forum, were excellent in helping.

#557

Feidhlim said:
Had an issue whereby I went to the 3 store and was given a new sim card. I was told I needed to port my current 3 number to the new 3 sim card via customer care.

Grand, I've done it before...

Got home and called customer care who put me through to Customer options in Ireland.
I was very disappointed with the woman on the phone.

Although no fault of hers, apparently because my contract was the same type as the one I am currently on, I should have been given a blank sim card. So I was told my only options were to go back to the store (already closed at this stage) or wait 30 days for my current contract to be cancelled and the new one to kick off.

So potentially I wouldn't have been able to use my S3 for 30 days (old sim card was not a micro sim)

She didn't offer any solutions and continuously put the onus back on me to resolve it myself. This was a Three mistake.
Certainly didn't offer an apology.

Somewhat enraged at this stage I was put back through to customer care (India) and unfortunately that woman got the brunt of my anger.
She was excellent though and had it resolved in a couple of hours, to my delight.

TLDR; Three Store messed up my order. Three Customer Options (Ireland) were awful to deal with - everything about them. Three Customer Care (India) who often get negative reports on this forum, were excellent in helping.

I'm really sorry about the confusion there, I can post out a blank microsim to you if you like? Just click the link in my signature to send a PM with your details.

Feidhlim Registered User
#558

Three: Sheena said:
I'm really sorry about the confusion there, I can post out a blank microsim to you if you like? Just click the link in my signature to send a PM with your details.


Resolved by Customer Care - but thanks all the same. Looking forward to my bill next month though where I'm charged twice...

DVD-Lots Registered User
#559

Mine finally arrived, charging it as we speak so should be ready by the time I go home from work!!! Looksh shexy!!

TheTownie Registered User
#560

DVD-Lots said:
Mine finally arrived, charging it as we speak so should be ready by the time I go home from work!!! Looksh shexy!!


pebble blue I take it then?

DVD-Lots Registered User
#561

Indeed.

1 person has thanked this post
coach22 Registered User
#562

DVD-Lots said:
Mine finally arrived, charging it as we speak so should be ready by the time I go home from work!!! Looksh shexy!!


Lucky you! been waitin all day on my delivery but no joy. it better be here tomorrow! the suspense is killing me!

TheTownie Registered User
#563

DVD-Lots said:
Indeed.


Was the Samsung seal intact or broken?

DVD-Lots Registered User
#564

Intact, no problems with this one.

1 person has thanked this post
donjuandejohn Registered User
#565

Anyone else still waiting? Over 3 weeks now.

paulie69 Registered User
#566

donjuandejohn said:
Anyone else still waiting? Over 3 weeks now.


i know for a fact that o2 got loads of blue in today so stock shortage must be over

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!