enno99 Registered User

@ 7.00 in that interview
Channel 4 said there is a media blackout on this type of story no one will touch it

MrPudding Registered User

Monty Burnz said:
Are you predicting a terrorist spectacular like RTDH Daithí? Because this is the sort of thing we can actually look back on afterwards to see if predictions were correct...

I am fairly new to this forum, but, what if there is an actual terrorist attack?

Clearly it would be a fantastic target, or to the CT people work on the assumption that there is no actual terrorism...?

MrP

Monty Burnz said:
You will have a lot of explaining to do if there isn't a terrorist spectacular at the Olympics, won't you?

Well all that can be said is that RTDH expects something to happen at some point in the future, so he can't be wrong really.

After posing the question to him many, many times he refuses to give an answer as to what he actually thinks.

MrPudding said:

or to the CT people work on the assumption that there is no actual terrorism...?

MrP

That's a very interesting question. I'd be interested to know what the hardcore CT'ers consider to be the most recent legitimate big terrorist attack

al28283 said:
That's a very interesting question. I'd be interested to know what the hardcore CT'ers consider to be the most recent legitimate big terrorist attack

I would guess the Houla massacre.

1 person has thanked this post

Run_to_da_hills said:
I would guess the Houla massacre.

and what is your reason for not thinking it was the Syrian governmemt?

al28283 said:
and what is your reason for not thinking it was the Syrian governmemt?

They couldn't even get the propaganda right.

who exactly? the BBC? now responsible for the propaganda for the entire western world, including the UN? even with the mention on that very article that they couldnt confirm if that picture was legit?

Jonny7 Registered User

al28283 said:

The more hardcore CTers generally believe that any attack against "Western" targets is typically a false flag, but will generally ignore any non-Western attacks, e.g. Mumbai, Pakistan.

911 is the main focus, then London, Madrid, and so on depending on how strong their belief is.

The modus operandi among these guys is to analyse an attack or event, find discrepancies, anomolies, coincidences and combine with selective misreporting, dodgy science, "expert" information, hearsay, embellisment, conjecture and just plain bull**** to formulate a "case" that indicates that the event was a "false flag" or an inside job.

2 people have thanked this post

Jonny7 said:
The more hardcore CTers generally believe that any attack against "Western" targets is typically a false flag, but will generally ignore any non-Western attacks, e.g. Mumbai, Pakistan.

Anything under the guise of "Al Queda" is Western false flag propagated.

Bali, Mumbai, Madrid, etc.

Run_to_da_hills said:
Anything under the guise of "Al Queda" is Western false flag propagated.

Bali, Mumbai, Madrid, etc.

You don't think that it's possible that local terrorist groups are buying into the Al Qaeda brand at all? They can see through it like Alex Jones does? Perhaps they are fans of his?

Report: Al-Qaida planning to crash U.S. airline during London Olympics

"According to the Sunday Times, a Norwegian who was trained in Yemen plans to crash the plane on a suicide mission; British authorities say there is a shortage of personnel to carry out proper security screenings".

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/report-al-qaida-planning-to-crash-u-s-airline-during-london-olympics-1.448036

Run_to_da_hills said:
Report: Al-Qaida planning to crash U.S. airline during London Olympics

"According to the Sunday Times, a Norwegian who was trained in Yemen plans to crash the plane on a suicide mission; British authorities say there is a shortage of personnel to carry out proper security screenings".

http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/report-al-qaida-planning-to-crash-u-s-airline-during-london-olympics-1.448036

Another false-flag attack averted!

Daithi 1 Registered User

Occult stuff, might be of interest to few you..

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/107343/2012_London_Olympics_STAY_THE_F_AWAY/

*Illoomey Nati

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!