Having the last 2 world champions in our group doesnt exactly fill me with confidence TBH.
It's more realism than low expectations, we're in a group with the world number 1, 8 and 12. I'm delighted we're there and don't think we'll be embarrassed but in terms of making it out of the group or even picking up a win it's a massive task.
1. Ireland will fluke a draw against Spain and a dramatic win against Croatia
2. England will surprise everyone by reaching the semi finals and will go out in dramatic fashion
3. Ben Arfa will light up the Euros and be linked with all the usual moneybags
4. RVP will leave Arsenal
5. Kaka will leave Madrid to go back to Italy
6. Arsenal will invest wisely in powerful defensive players (just kidding, they'll sign Sigurdsson and play him out of position on the left wing)
7. Man City won't manage to sell any of Tevez, Balotelli or Adebayor
8. Steve Kean and Alex McLeish are kept on in their jobs
9. Paul Pogba will be in the papers every day
10. Ronaldo will win Portugal Euro 2012 and the internet will be ablaze with irritating Ronaldo vs Messi debates, possibly forever
1. Germany to win euros
2. England to lose in semis
3. Ireland to not score a single goal
4. Götze to be the star of tournament
5. United sign Kagawa, Tiote, Clyne and possibly Belhanda
6. Arsenal to sign Giroud as RvP replacement
7. RvP to play for Real Madrid
8. Benzema/Higuain to PSG
9. Cavani to Juve
10. Benitez back to Liverpool
1) spain will win the euros
2) Gomez will win golden boot at the euros
3) kenny will stay at liverpool
4) Liverpool will spend £50mil+
5) Tevez to Juve
6) Higuain to city/psg
7) RVP will leave arsenal
8) fergie will not sort out utds midfield and instead buy an AM
9) Hoilet will sign for Liverpool
10) modric will leave spurs
1) Germany to win the Euros.
2) Ireland will draw or beat Spain
3) Ireland to qualifty past the group stages
4) RVP will stay with Arsenal
5) Hazard to Man United
6) Arsenal to sign M Vila
7) Kenny to waste more money
8) Ba to leave Newcastle
9) Kaka to play in EPL
10) Kagawa to stay in Dormund
Have just bet on all those, don't let me down Marty! Gaurd that Sports Almanac with your life, and I hope the flux capacitor stays f***ed until my bets are in, I don't need you messing with the space/time continuum until I've collected!
1 Germany to win Euro 2012
2 Ireland to draw all their group games
3 RVP to Man City
4 Utd to spend 50-60 million on 3 players..
5 Roy Keane to manage Wolves
6 Neil Warnock to sign DJ campbell for Leeds and he gets buckets of gaols next season
7 Wenger tries to get Nato to bomb the Eithad for robbing players from him!
8 Fergie spends all summer getting nightmares over 4-4 draw with Everton
9 David Moyes to spend more than 5 million!!
10 Trap fails to play Mclean for more than 10 mins in any game.......
1. France for the euros
2. Spain to get knocked out in the quarters
3. The only point/points Ireland will get will be against Spain.
4. John Terry to be found guilty but be given a community service sentence and a fine which will not effect his time on the pitch
5. Bale to leave spurs for a collosol fee, but a low-cost signing to replace him. Possibly a swap deal.
6. McLean will get 20 minutes of playtime during the euros.
7. Hazard will not go to an English side due to contract negotiations.
8. Dunphy to turn the whole country against him again, and release a book by Christmas.
9. O herlihy will retire after the euros
10. Rooney will not score in the euros
1. Ireland to get out of the group
2. Poland to get out of their group.
3. Spain to lose final.
4. United to buy Tiote.
5. City to land Hazard, Nasri will cry into his wage packet.
6. RvP to sign a new contract as a favour to Wenger and leave in 2013.
7. Martinez to Chelsea.
8. England to win Euros.
9. Terry found not guilty.
10. Neymar to Barca for 70M+
1. Ireland will fail to win a match at the euros
2. England will go out at the group stage
3. Hodgson will be villified, there will be some humorous/cruel tabloid headlines/pictures with the potential sub-caption 'Woy's Woes' to a picture of him looking stressed. The FA forced into a difficult position.
4. Spain to win the Euros
5. Dalglish to be let go and Benitez to take charge at Liverpool
6. RVP to be linked to all the big teams but eventually stay at Arsenal after a tedious summer-length transfer saga.
7. One or both of Bale or Modric to leave Spurs
8. Ronaldo to cry or throw a hissy fit at the Euros. Dunphy will be unable to hide his glee.
9. Aquilani to be yet again loaned out to an Italian side, possibly Fiorentina
10. Iniesta or Schweinsteiger to win player of the tournament at the Euros
I think he is packing it in after the Olympics
1. Some muldoon gah commentator will talk about a "sideline ball" in one of the more mundane group games he is given to cover.
Manchester United will buy Santon or Montoya and Rodwell and Kagawa.
Germany for the Euros
Ireland 0 points
England out in first knockout round.
RVP to Barcelona.
Influx of lesser Dutch players to Spurs replacing key departures.
Olivier Giroud to join Lukas Podolski at Arsenal.
Di Matteo not Chelsea manager.
Moyes finally to bid farewell to Everton, takes a break from football.
Chris Hughton next West Brom manager.
Frédéric Bulot the next French speaker at Newcastle, unfortunately others disappear with Arsenal to snap up one of them.