Fighting Irish Registered User
#16

Celebrities ruin game shows, they make it way less exciting!

Pretty Polly Registered User
#17

Thanks for the Youtube link, just after watching it. Its hard to believe he will be 60 in August. He seems to be getting younger every time i see him!!

1 person has thanked this post
#18

Pretty Polly said:
Thanks for the Youtube link, just after watching it. Its hard to believe he will be 60 in August. He seems to be getting younger every time i see him!!


Never...!!!

Pretty Polly Registered User
#19

Silvio.Dante said:
Never...!!!


Yeah, well so says Wikipedia anyways. We all know how reliable that is but i'd say its right in this case X Factor wouldn't be the same without him.

SprostonGreen Registered User
#20

Why does he keep his sexuality a secret?

Johnny Johnson Registered User
#21

Does he keep it a secret or does he bother not talking about it like most normal people?

#22

SprostonGreen said:
Why does he keep his sexuality a secret?


Why do you care..?

SprostonGreen Registered User
#23

SprostonGreen said:
Why does he keep his sexuality a secret?


Why do you care..?


Just find it intriguing that all the interviews he's done that its never mentioned.

#24

SprostonGreen said:
Just find it intriguing that all the interviews he's done that its never mentioned.

Anyway didn't he do well...

1 person has thanked this post
Crazyteacher Registered User
#25

Amazing. Just watched it now . Well done Louis ! Nerves of steel he has

boneyarsebogman Registered User
#26

SprostonGreen said:
Just find it intriguing that all the interviews he's done that its never mentioned.


Why should he mention it?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!