Fowler87 Registered User

Fifa 13 ad. Looking forward to it already..
http://t.co/VEKv766z

2 people have thanked this post
LostBoy101 Registered User

LostBoy101 said:
Yes you can get your money back, but they can push you to put it on another pre-order or even lie because it hurts their sales.

Just went into HMW this afternoon and they still have the deal for fifa 12 trade in at around 10-12 euro so I'm planning on bringing it in tomorrow before the price of the deal drops.

Mikeyt086 Registered User

I was offered €16 in HMV around 10 days ago but they said they wouldn't take the Ultimate Edition for whatever reason.

Zero-Cool Wanted Level

Fowler87 said:
Fifa 13 ad. Looking forward to it already..
http://t.co/VEKv766z

Ya that Fifa ad is class!

1 person has thanked this post
saiint Banned

class ad haha
if only real life was like that haha

deafroadrunner Registered User

they just had to add that bloody trophy finding an in form player in fut

v3ttel Registered User

28 days.

NUTZZ Registered User

Am I the only one that thinks Oxy Chamberlain is a ridiculous choice as cover star?

8 people have thanked this post
miralize Registered User

NUTZZ said:
Am I the only one that thinks Oxy Chamberlain is a ridiculous choice as cover star?

Not really, he's a popular up-and-coming english footballer. Its only for the UK cover.

Mikeyt086 said:
I was offered €16 in HMV around 10 days ago but they said they wouldn't take the Ultimate Edition for whatever reason.

Why? What difference does it make.
HMV gave me €13.50 off Madden 13 so I'd be hoping for around €10 off Fifa 13.

LostBoy101 Registered User

Eli Manning said:

I just got €10 off Fifa 13 on Friday in HMW on O'Connel Street.

Mikeyt086 Registered User

Eli Manning said:

It makes no difference at all. I'm guessing they don't want customers expecting something extra because the box says 'ULTIMATE EDITION' across the top.

DaveSuarez Registered User

Looking forward to this now, fed up playing Fifa 12 at this stage.

SureYWouldntYa Registered User

For the love of god there better be a better loan system in '13. Nothing worse than getting a player overall round 60 in your academy, not good enough for first team, chelsea btw, and nobody will take them on loan. Whenever i play as a league 2 side i would gladly take some of those players

Paully D Registered User

NUTZZ said:

Arsenal have a partnership with EA don't they, the same as Manchester City? They were always going to pick one of the English lads for the UK cover so that basically left Jenkinson, Gibbs, or Oxlaide-Chamberlain if they wanted someone different as Wilshere and Walcott had been on it before. They've gone with the most popular out of those and realistically if it's based on the above criteria the only one they really could.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!