WoollyRedHat Registered User

Is Petrov worth a look in next week do you reckon?

Thanos Registered User

WoollyRedHat said:
Is Petrov worth a look in next week do you reckon?

Well he is on form it seems so even just looking at that i think he would be, like Moses was, although that did not work out, nothing is 100% in this game.

However, Bolton are playing to stay in the PL so they will be fighting all the way and with Man City up against QPR and needing a win to be sure I think he is well worth a punt.

1 person has thanked this post
SpaceCowb0y Registered User

Not even 1 BP this gameweek... F my life!!!

Captain choice for the next week is crucial to how the season ends for me!

Ares Banned

Thanos said:
I think my biggest mistake towards the end of the season was not taking a 4 point hit on the first of Boltons double game weeks to get in Petrov.

another 2 bonus for him this week and his points for the last few weeks have been nice, 12, 2, 5, 10, 7

My mistake was getting in Miyachi instead of Petrov. Desperate error on my behalf.

FutureGuy Moderator

WTF is Dempsey doing that is causing him to consistanly underscore when it comes to bonus point allocation? He scores in a 2-1 win and gets none? madness!

grohlisagod Registered User

FutureGuy said:
WTF is Dempsey doing that is causing him to consistanly underscore when it comes to bonus point allocation? He scores in a 2-1 win and gets none? madness!

He takes lots of potshots. This results in a few goals which is great but it also means he has a lot of shots off target so that hurts his PPI score resulting in fewer bonus points. The system really doesn't suit him.

Under the old system himself and Dembele would probably hog all the BPs.

Lemlin Registered User

Thanos said:
I think my biggest mistake towards the end of the season was not taking a 4 point hit on the first of Boltons double game weeks to get in Petrov.

another 2 bonus for him this week and his points for the last few weeks have been nice, 12, 2, 5, 10, 7

I had a choice of Petrov or Stevie Ireland and went for Ireland because Coyle sometimes rotates the Bolton players.

One of my worst decisions this season.

Jimmy Iovine Registered User

Chelsea: Turnbull, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Terry, Bertrand, Essien, Romeu, Ramires, Sturridge, Torres Malouda

Liverpool: Reina; Johnson, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger; Maxi, Henderson, Shelvey, Downing; Suarez, Carroll

Chelsea subs: Hilario, Cole, Lampard, Mata, Lukaku, Kalou, Hutchinson.

Liverpool subs: Doni, Coates, Kelly, Spearing, Sterling, Bellamy, Kuyt

KevIRL Registered User

Skrtel is due a goal at this stage.....

KevIRL Registered User

Essien og, Suarez assist

KevIRL Registered User

Terry yellow

KevIRL Registered User

Henderson goal

carlcon Registered User

I hope a lot of you have Liverpool players. They're winning this by a cricket score if things keep going like this.

Jimmy Iovine Registered User

LOL at the Henderson goal. 2nd goal in nearly 30 games. Taken him long enough.

carlcon Registered User

Ha, yup. 3-0 now. Agger.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!