The_Kew_Tour Registered User

hypermuse said:
So therefore I am only allowed to troll people who are playing the game the way it was intended to be played!!

COD tends to induce rage in people.. I enjoy helping them vent their anger heck, I'll admit.. it gives me the odd chuckle from time to time!!

If you feel I am being abusive towards these poor innocent children then please, feel free to tell their parents who probably bought the game for them!

You are not on same wave length as to what im trying to say..

What you do is opposite to what others would do in your situation.

Let them write to you if they like, why waste time with people who your better then?

KERSPLAT! Category Moderator

Usually wouldn't bother sending messages, the very odd "fûcking dashboarder" is about the height of it, I don't get many either did have 2 scousers roaring abuse at me on Friday night when I started winding them up... Was good craic and they rage quit the 2nd match

Just one of the many hate messages I have recieved!

Shane-KornSpace said:
Just one of the many hate messages I have recieved!

Subtitles please.

Seamus LFC Registered User

Got a message from some spanish guy saying "Me va come to la picha". Using google translate this comes up as: I'm going to eat the dick. Whatever you're into I suppose.

5 people have thanked this post
locustfurnace Registered User

Seamus LFC said:
Got a message from some spanish guy saying "Me va come to la picha". Using google translate this comes up as: I'm going to eat the dick. Whatever you're into I suppose.

Offers like that don't come to offen...

locustfurnace said:
Offers like that don't come to offen...

and a mouths a mouth...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!