wayoutwest Registered User

Like Paddy said, do NOT use P.V.A.
Like Robbie said, just use a wooden stick and stir....should take all of 45 seconds to do![and will save you having to clean the mixer bit].
Wayoutwest says,just get on with it-its not rocket science

paddy147 Banned

So you cant/shouldnt use a "mains operated" drill or mixer for mixing/diluting down paint then???

I guess Lidl cant and dont sell any of these then...

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-34514C38-D583F45B/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_20112.htm

PS-Im not telling the OP to go and buy one of these,Im just using this machine as an example,thats all.

robbie1977 Registered User

paddy147 said:
So you cant/shouldnt use a "mains operated" drill or mixer for mixing/diluting down paint then???

I guess Lidl cant and dont sell any of these then...

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/SID-34514C38-D583F45B/lidl_ri_ie/hs.xsl/index_20112.htm

PS-Im not telling the OP to go and buy one of these,Im just using this machine as an example,thats all.

Paddy that tool in the link for mixing is a specially made and designed
for use with water based products.

The handle is alot further away than a drill would be with your mixer on the end of it and it would be alot better sealed up incase splash's of water comes into contact with it.

Heres a question for you Paddy would you use a mains operated drill out side to drill a hole if it was raining?

1 person has thanked this post
paddy147 Banned

robbie1977 said:
Paddy that tool in the link for mixing is a specially made and designed
for use with water based products.

The handle is alot further away than a drill would be with your mixer on the end of it and it would be alot better sealed up incase splash's of water comes into contact with it.

Heres a question for you Paddy would you use a mains operated drill out side to drill a hole if it was raining?

Robbie,anything is possible with me.

"life is like a box of chocolates"...

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!