magicianz Registered User
#46

Inciently, I'll be there at 8:30 on friday for a while anyway so i shall keep an eye out =D

Bodhidharma Registered User
#47

So whats the story tomorrow night? How will i know the boardsies? I assume there's a VIP section behind a velvet rope so we dont mix with the common folk.

wispyman Registered User
#48

Bodhidharma said:
So whats the story tomorrow night? How will i know the boardsies? I assume there's a VIP section behind a velvet rope so we dont mix with the common folk.


Are you going to the Mardyke or just the Old Oak?

Bodhidharma Registered User
#49

Just the Oak

wispyman Registered User
#50

Bodhidharma said:
Just the Oak


I will PM you my mobile number. I am only going to the Old Oak at half 8 so my number would not help anyone at the Mardyke

1 person has thanked this post
babo9 Registered User
#51

stevexo said:
if ya show up between 7 and 8 we'll be there, ya can play a game or two.
let me know and i can give ya my number for that


Cool, I'll get into the Mardyke so, could be 7.30ish though, I've got kingtuts number and he'll be there so I can let him know my eta!

stevexo Registered User
#52

I didnt know tut was coming to pool. Tut tut tut

babo9 Registered User
#53

stevexo said:
I didnt know tut was coming to pool. Tut tut tut


Hope I didn't spoil the surprise

kingtut Registered User
#54

stevexo said:
I didnt know tut was coming to pool. Tut tut tut


kingtut is like a disease, you can never get rid of him

plus my name is on the attendance list ... speaking of which we now have:

Attending
---------------
wispyman
Chad_Fantastics & maybe Mrs. Chad_Fantastics
stevexo
Bodhidharma
corkcomp
Marcia Lustley
babo9
kingtut
magicianz

Possibly attending
-----------------
Sue_2
cornbb
Cadyboo

If anyone needs my number just send me a private message (if you are new I would highly recommend it so you know exactly where we are lol )

1 person has thanked this post
Dercola Registered User
#55

Hey all,

Is it too late to throw my name down? Wasn't sure if I'd have been able to make it, so didn't want to commit and all that.
Should be free to go now tho.

PS, I'm a complete noob, so a number would be appreciated

kingtut Registered User
#56

Dercola said:
Hey all,

Is it too late to throw my name down? Wasn't sure if I'd have been able to make it, so didn't want to commit and all that.
Should be free to go now tho.

PS, I'm a complete noob, so a number would be appreciated


Never too late Dercola !! I'll send you my number there

2 people have thanked this post
kingtut Registered User
#57

For tonight we now have:

Attending
---------------
wispyman
Chad_Fantastics & maybe Mrs. Chad_Fantastics
stevexo
Bodhidharma
corkcomp
Marcia Lustley
babo9
kingtut
magicianz
Dercola

Possibly attending
-----------------
Sue_2
cornbb
Cadyboo

1 person has thanked this post
kingtut Registered User
#58

Is anyone interested in going indoor karting between now and August?

I saw a deal on groupon:

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/cork/Kartmania/5740155?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_138&a=1221

30 mins for 4 people is €64 and for 8 people it is €119.

So if we had 4 it would be €16 each and if we had 8 it would be €14.88 each.

2 people have thanked this post
babo9 Registered User
#59

kingtut said:
Is anyone interested in going indoor karting between now and August?

I saw a deal on groupon:

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/cork/Kartmania/5740155?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_138&a=1221

30 mins for 4 people is €64 and for 8 people it is €119.

So if we had 4 it would be €16 each and if we had 8 it would be €14.88 each.


I'd be up for that! Probably have to be before August for me though!

lukin Registered User
#60

kingtut said:
For tonight we now have:

Attending
---------------
wispyman
Chad_Fantastics & maybe Mrs. Chad_Fantastics
stevexo
Bodhidharma
corkcomp
Marcia Lustley
babo9
kingtut
magicianz
Dercola

Possibly attending
-----------------
Sue_2
cornbb
Cadyboo


Add me to "attending". Old Oak is it?I must wear my Village People T-shirt

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!