LeamD Registered User

It appears to me as though we are unable to check for the results with our details of this year at the minute, I think maybe they haven't updated the site yet?

Have any of you guys/girls been able to check using this year's confirmation number?

Cheers

Halloran springs Registered User

Mid-day eastern time (new york), so around 5pm GMT they will be available.

1619 Registered User

LeamD said:
It appears to me as though we are unable to check for the results with our details of this year at the minute, I think maybe they haven't updated the site yet?

Have any of you guys/girls been able to check using this year's confirmation number?

Cheers

I've been trying since 5pm and I haven't been able to access it either. It keeps coming back saying server busy.

Victor McDade Registered User

Yeah, same here, everyone trying to access it at the same time obviously

LeamD Registered User

Same now too

avalon68 Registered User

i can get on the site here in the US, but it still only has the 2012 one up.....

LeamD Registered User

Really? I can ocasionally get to the page where it takes my details, but then it times out trying to get me my result... def seeing 2013 one here when it comes up.

davymc31 Registered User

IVE GOT IN 7 TIMES ENTERED INFO AND THEN IT KEEPS COMING UP DLL ERROR OR SOMETHING AND KEEPS GIVING ME MORE LETTERS TO SEND IN SECURITY HAZE

Darren1o1 Registered User

I thought I had my number somewhere but I can't find it. Will they mail you if you get it?

emeraldstar Registered User

Darren1o1 said:
I thought I had my number somewhere but I can't find it. Will they mail you if you get it?

Unfortunately not. You need to have saved it somewhere and log on to enter it. There's no other way to check.

yew_tree Registered User

for DV-2012 Entrant Status Check.

above link still shows 2012 for me too - I wonder when they will but up the 2013 link??

davymc31 Registered User

NO LUCK FOR ME ..... YOU NEED TO LOG ON TO AMERCIAN EMBASSEY WEBSITE TRAVEL. STATE.GOV CLICK ON DIVERSITY VISA ON RIGHT TOP CORNER YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE CAPS LOCK IS NOT ON WHEN PUTTING IN SURNAME

1 person has thanked this post

yew_tree said:
for DV-2012 Entrant Status Check.

above link still shows 2012 for me too - I wonder when they will but up the 2013 link??

The main page text mentions 2012 but it's the same link – when you click into it it allows you to check either your 2012 or your 2013 code.

davymc31 said:
YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE CAPS LOCK IS NOT ON WHEN PUTTING IN SURNAME

Made no difference for me whether it's caps or not.

Also, why are you shouting?

beazee Registered User

emeraldstar said:
The main page text mentions 2012 but it's the same link – when you click into it it allows you to check either your 2012 or your 2013 code.

This changed only around 5PM yesterday.
Prior to this no 2013xxxxxxxxxx confirmation numbers were accepted.

Internet Explorer popped up "server busy" message.
Managed to get in using Firefox around 11PM

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!