#31

Eroticplants said:
Wanna buy me heating oil so I won't freeze to death?


No Sir however use that as an excuse to get cosy with your manager

Do you fancy your manager?

Eroticplants Registered User
#32

YES, he is glorious in every way, a shining beacon of sex appeal.

Have you ever been in the Yellow House?

HazDanz Registered User
#33

Eroticplants said:
YES, he is glorious in every way, a shining beacon of sex appeal.

Have you ever been in the Yellow House?


I don't know what the yellow house is.

Is it a house for cowards?

Eroticplants Registered User
#34

Cowards and alcoholics yes.

Will I ever have the six pack I'm working so hard for?

HazDanz Registered User
#35

Eroticplants said:
Cowards and alcoholics yes.

Will I ever have the six pack I'm working so hard for?


Depends on how clean your diet is and if you are doing the appropriate excercises.


Ever been touched by an Angel?

#36

HazDanz said:
Ever been touched by an Angel?


I've been touched but it wasn't by an angel alas.

Victorinox or Leatherman?

HazDanz Registered User
#37

jammstarr said:
I've been touched but it wasn't by an angel alas.

Victorinox or Leatherman?


Victorinox.

Best party you were ever at?

#38

HazDanz said:
Best party you were ever at?


Was never really ever at one

What did you do on New Year's Eve 1999?

HazDanz Registered User
#39

jammstarr said:
Was never really ever at one

What did you do on New Year's Eve 1999?


I watched the fireworks on tv and whispered calming words to my old compac computer.

Fan of documentaries?

#40

HazDanz said:
Fan of documentaries?


I enjoy them yes Sir.

Did you watch all of Ken Burns' Civil War?

HazDanz Registered User
#41

jammstarr said:
I enjoy them yes Sir.

Did you watch all of Ken Burns' Civil War?


All 608 minutes! I never heard of it but I may look into it.

Has a documentary ever changed your view on anything?

#42

Yup , the meat I eat.

Should we organise a Limerick beers?

Eroticplants Registered User
#43

Hah nice try, Waterford or NOTHING!

Should I wear my parka today?

#44

yes

In a dream, are all the characters really you?

#45

i hope not

will we get a summer this year?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!