• I believe Barack Obama is the great deceiver and man of sin as spoken in the book of revelation, (9.33%)
  • This guy has such an amazing charisma I would put my full trust in anything he would do. (14.67%)
  • Box of Frogs. (76%)

del88 Registered User

Mad as a box of frogs....

27 people have thanked this post
dermiek Registered User

del88 said:
Mad as a box of frogs....

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Just another 661 more posts then we should get a post from Obama - can't wait

6 people have thanked this post
Torakx Registered User

Are those blue highlighted words supposed to be links?
Because if so, they are all apparently broken.

1 person has thanked this post
clever_name Registered User

So he is the antichrist now, yesterday you thought he was Osama. Whats tomorrow? Elvis?

2 people have thanked this post

Meh, Clinton would be a better comparison to Hitler, excellent with the general public.

paddyandy Banned

Moon phases maybe affecting O.P.

1 person has thanked this post
Ellis Dee Registered User

kryogen said:
Meh, Clinton would be a better comparison to Hitler, excellent with the general public.

Indeed, although her moustache is not as prominent

King Mob Registered User

What's the reason for putting stars in his name everytime you type it?

King Mob Registered User

Run_to_da_hills said:
Linking issues with certain sites for some particular reason.

Like so. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056613513

That doesn't make a lick of sense RdtH.

Do you believe that they are searching conspiracy forums for people spilling the beans on Obama's secret identity, but only doing so by searching for the exact spelling of his name but don't read the content?

Torakx Registered User

Another few years and i will soon have to switch fully to Tor browser lol

Barack Obama was born on 4th October 1961 which is the 216th day of the year. ........... 216 = 6x6x6

The VERY FIRST verifiable thing I check on this post is wrong. 4th October 1961 was the 277th day of the year.

What a crock. As if numerology could prove anything anyway.

Incidentally Run2dahills - do you accept that if you are proved spectacularly wrong about this enormous claim over the next 4/5 years, you will have no credibility and you should really start questioning your own judgement?

It's all to do with the numbers. The US presidential election will be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
November is the 11th month of the year and if you turn a 6 upside-down and put it in front like they do with date in the EUROPEAN UNION it looks like a 9. Then you've got 911!!!

According to Wikipedia:

Tuesday (i/ˈtjuːzdeɪ/, /ˈtjuːzdi/, /ˈtuːzdeɪ/ or /ˈtuːzdi/) is a day of the week occurring after Monday and before Wednesday.

Most importantly it's the second day of the week if you don't think Sunday is the first day, like atheists do. Or don't... And it may be Obama's second term in office.

And according to Wikipedia Tuesday is also associated with Uranus.

So here's another picture of a bunny rabbit with a pancake on his head :

12 people have thanked this post
clever_name Registered User

Monty Burnz said:
The VERY FIRST verifiable thing I check on this post is wrong. 4th October 1961 was the 277th day of the year.

What a crock. As if numerology could prove anything anyway.

I think that even if it was right it would still be wrong (if that makes any sense)- 666 is not the number of the beast - its 661, sadly RTDH has not reached this point in the research yet.

And numerology can prove anything thats the point.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!