• Man City (44.37%)
  • Draw (31.4%)
  • Man United (24.23%)
The_Kew_Tour Registered User

murpho999 said:
May 2007? Do you mean CL final? What's that got to do with it?

Like I say you seem have short memory.

There was no need for sneaky childish remark.

/finished

Just want say well done to all Man City fans in here.

Best team won.

Enjoy it..

3 people have thanked this post
Xavi6 Registered User

Andy Carroll said:

What was said.

"Mancini was badgering the officials all game. He can't be complaining about referees tonight."

That was after he had a go at Mancini for being out of his seat all the time

1 person has thanked this post
niallo27 Registered User

Feeling a bit lonely... Any Manchester united fans fancy keeping me kompany?

Shocking I know.

He was giving out about Mancini complaining to the ref and 4th offical Rigger

1 person has thanked this post
citytillidie Registered User

Xavi6 said:
"Mancini was badgering the officials all game. He can't be complaining about referees tonight."

I think he was the whiskey early tonight

murpho999 Registered User

The_Kew_Tour said:
Like I say you seem have short memory.

There was no need for sneaky childish remark.

/finished

Genuinely have no idea how you can say I have a short memory when you are referring to some mystery from 5 years ago when I wasn't even on the Soccer forum.

My remark wasn't sneaky or childish, just a bloody joke. You have to be able to take as well as give. But Utd fans can't which can be evidenced by their lack of presence on this thread tonight.

decies Registered User

Sir Alex complaining to jeff shreeves that Mancini was badgering the ref all through the game .

tayto lover Registered User

Overall it was a poor game but the importance of it probably had a lot to do with that. As a neutral (Arsenal fan) I thought it was a poor affair.
I felt that Ferguson picked a team not to lose. Vidic was badly missed.
City are no world beaters but were the better team tonight. They have more strength in depth.

I don't think anyone should be slagging Man Utd who have been great champions and are not done in this Championship yet. Many a slip yet.

2 people have thanked this post
Turtyturd Registered User

Xavi6 said:

It's only 'mind games' when Fergie does it.

citytillidie said:
I think he was the whiskey early tonight

Same as yourself then?

murpho999 said:
Genuinely have no idea how you can say I have a short memory when you are referring to some mystery from 5 years ago when I wasn't even on the Soccer forum.

My remark wasn't sneaky or childish, just a bloody joke. You have to be able to take as well as give. But Utd fans can't which can be evidenced by their lack of presence on this thread tonight.

I am all for banter, Jesus I think banter is what makes these forums. The mystery was about the six times shirts and the bus that ye had ready to celebrate the win. Didnt want bring it up though.

But your post....well was not banter. I think you proved that with your last point anyway.

We just agree to disagree.

murpho999 Registered User

The_Kew_Tour said:
I am all for banter, Jesus I think banter is what makes these forums. The mystery was about the six times shorts and the bus that ye had ready to celebrate the win. Didnt want bring it up though.

But your post....well was not banter. I think you proved that with your last point anyway.

We just agree to disagree.

What has the six times shorts and bus got to do with me?

I think you're just bloody over-sensitive or obviously upset over result and I'll stand by my view that if Utd had won tonight then this thread would be full of gloating photos and GIFS.

3 people have thanked this post
Turtyturd Registered User

murpho999 said:

I think you're just bloody over-sensitive or obviously upset over result and I'll stand by my view that if Utd had won tonight then this thread would be full of gloating photos and GIFS.

We all know you organised the bus Murpho.

2 people have thanked this post

murpho999 said:

This is getting childish

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!