Bounty Hunter Moderator

These are the last 3 posts in the Liverpool thread on last reading

4-age said:
Yeah Japanese press reporting that Kagawa has been offered a contract by united.

Really hope he doesn't go.

amiable said:
Rumours that Man City are close to a deal for Eden Hazard too

amiable said:
Chelsea website confirm Marin will sign

add that to Arsenal supposidly already having the Podolski deal done for around 10m and it seems clubs are getting started early this year. Any other deals rumoured to be already done?

ricero Registered User

with the euros in june i am not surprised clubs are starting early in their summer signings. prices will be inflated after the tournament depending who has a good campaign.

4 people have thanked this post
speedboatchase Registered User

Montolivo is joining Milan on a free transfer, right? Also Bayern have signed M'gladbach defender Dante and it appears as though they're getting veteran striker Claudio Pizarro from Werder Bremen.

Can see M'Vila being snapped up by Arsenal or Inter before the tournament starts and Barcelona going for Thiago Silva.

Aside from that, I think PSG will be busy and Juve will certainly splash out €20m+ on a striker

eh i dunno Registered User

Talk of Everton making a bid for Clint Dempsey. Be a great signing but doubt we have the cash

Ganymede Glow Registered User

Talk of Liverpool being the unamed English club who have put £16m on the table for Uruguayan midfielder Gaston Ramirez

GavRedKing Category Moderator

Happy with marin for chelsea.

Frisbee Registered User

I'd like to see us get Kagawa as well as Podolski (which is pretty much done tbh). We need much better quality in the front 4.

Selling Gervinho to D.I.D. as a 90,000w bulb would be nice too.

3 people have thanked this post
Pinturicchio Registered User

speedboatchase said:
Montolivo is joining Milan on a free transfer, right? Also Bayern have signed M'gladbach defender Dante and it appears as though they're getting veteran striker Claudio Pizarro from Werder Bremen.

Can see M'Vila being snapped up by Arsenal or Inter before the tournament starts and Barcelona going for Thiago Silva.

Aside from that, I think PSG will be busy and Juve will certainly splash out €20m+ on a striker

Juve will unsuccesfully bid for Cavani and van Persie. It's hard to see who they will be able to get who is good enough.

Sir Gallagher Registered User

Liverpool have put a 40m deposit on Grant Holt.

40 people have thanked this post
Big Pussy Bonpensiero Registered User

Jordi Alba will be a Barca player before the Euro's me thinks, also if Spurs don't get top 4, or CL football (which looks very likely considering everything), then I'd fancy them to make a bid for Bale. Modric will probably be gone too, where though is the question. If Chelsea get CL football then they'd have to be favouites, otherwise United are in with a shout.

1 person has thanked this post
That_Guy Registered User

Sir Gallagher said:
Liverpool have put a 40m deposit on Grant Holt.

Worth every penny.

3 people have thanked this post
pickarooney Moderator

Pinturicchio said:
Juve will unsuccesfully bid for Cavani and van Persie. It's hard to see who they will be able to get who is good enough.

Edin Dzeko?

kitakyushu Registered User

That_Guy said:
Worth every penny.

Yep, worth his weight in gold (and that's a lot of gold).

Lawrence1895 Registered User

I hope, Kagawa stays with Borussia Dortmund. But no update yet from Germany about this matter.

Marin is a quality player!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!