dellWlan Registered User

I keep getting the "If you wish to unsubscribe from any Vodafone TEXT ALERT service please send STOP to 51745 after receiving a text alert" message from Vodafone. I'm not subscribed to any text alert service and would like to stop this message.

Also is there any way to stop getting the remaining balance messages too?

Vodafone: Darren Verified representative

Hi dellWlan,

If you PM Vodafone Darren your mobile number and a link to this thread he should be able to opt you out of those contact options.

If you could include in your PM:
Date of Birth:
Last time you topped up:

Thanks
Dwayne

dellWlan Registered User

Vodafone: Darren said:
Hi dellWlan,

If you PM Vodafone Darren your mobile number and a link to this thread he should be able to opt you out of those contact options.

If you could include in your PM:
Date of Birth:
Last time you topped up:

Thanks
Dwayne

It happened again.

Hiya,
Did you get a call from one of the tech team on this, as I'd been working with them to find out what was going on?

Thanks,

dellWlan Registered User

Hi darren,

I haven't gotten a call in a few weeks anyway. and certainly not since it happened again.

Thanks

dellWlan Registered User

I got another one this morning. Just now actually. Still getting the balance texts as well.
Any update?

Hiya,
I've just chased this up with the technical team again, as you should have been called to discuss.

Thanks,

dellWlan Registered User

Vodafone: Darren said:
Hiya,
I've just chased this up with the technical team again, as you should have been called to discuss.

Thanks,

Hiya.

Still no call and just got the message again today.

dellWlan said:
Hiya.

Still no call and just got the message again today.

Hi dellWlan,

Darren is on leave at the moment. Can you send me a PM with your number and a link to this thread please?

Thanks
Colm

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!