grohlisagod Registered User

All I ask from the remaining games this week is that Jelavic gets another goal. It would really hammer home the advantage of having him rather than Cisse.

carlcon Registered User

Kompany's goal, clean sheet, and likely 3 BPs really puts a downer on a good week for me. Would have been running away with the boards league, but only stretching my lead by 11 points currently.

On a brighter note, just broke into the top 10 in Ireland. But a mile off first, who has already scored 94 this week, with 0 transfers, and another 8 players to play, including captain Jelavic. Crazy.

1 person has thanked this post
Dempsey Registered User

He used a wildcard, he made 7 transfers

KevIRL Registered User

Bps from last night

kompany 3
Zabaleta 2
Clichy 1

thewools Registered User

KevIRL said:
Bps from last night

kompany 3
Zabaleta 2
Clichy 1

Boom!!! Up to 95 points now!

With Bale, VdV (C), Suarez, Kelly, Bosingwa all left to play.

Kelly (Fulham) may not be fit to play and I doubt that Suarez will play tonight due to the FA Cup. Same goes for Bosingwa but I think he has a better chance of playing tomorrow night.

A VdV hatrick all assisted by Bale will do nicely tomorrow!

FutureGuy Moderator

65 so far for the week despite Krul, Santon and Cisse (c) collapsing in spectacular fashion.

My 8 point hit worked beautifully with Terry (10), Jelavic (12) and Pienaer (15) outscoring Turner (1), Aguero (2) and Sessegnon (5) by 29 points and they all have to play again (plus Everton have Wolves gw37).

10 points ahead in my money league. I have 8 to play again, he has 6 but with Jelavic captain versus my Cisse captain.

KevIRL Registered User

Single bp for Clichy sees me move up 16 places to 378th.

Looking v good in 2 out of my 3 money leagues - 74 ahead in one and 83 in the other. Unfortunately the third money league has dazzler in it, so just playing for 2nd there but am 41 clear of third place in that

Lemlin Registered User

thewools said:
Boom!!! Up to 95 points now!

With Bale, VdV (C), Suarez, Kelly, Bosingwa all left to play.

Kelly (Fulham) may not be fit to play and I doubt that Suarez will play tonight due to the FA Cup. Same goes for Bosingwa but I think he has a better chance of playing tomorrow night.

A VdV hatrick all assisted by Bale will do nicely tomorrow!

That's some score. Fair play. I'm on 49 with Kompany to come in with 14 so basically 63 with Terry, Cisse (c), Pienaar, Kelly, Bogdan and Dempsey to play again.

I could really do with Cisse grabbing a goal.

Wasn't all that impressed with Tevez last night. Only played 60 minutes and was quite withdrawn from United's goal. Aguero looked a better option based on last night.

Mr Moon Moderator

Ughhhhh!!!

That is all

FutureGuy Moderator

Mr Moon said:
Ughhhhh!!!

That is all

Spill the beans Moon!

SpaceCowb0y Registered User

Big, sore, happy head this morning/afternoon! Only peeling myself up off the floor after the festivities last night!

...yes i am your typical ABU!

Tevez didnt really do much for my socre though!

Stevecw Registered User

Stevecw said:
Hope Valencia stays on bench, if he doesn't come on..Moses comes in for me! 16 pts I think

Of course he came on for 13 mins, and got me a miserable 1. 16 Moses pts wasted on bench, as well as 8 Warnock ones as 2nd sub. Instead I got Simpson -1.

Jelavic as cptn was a great call, but leaving those 2 on bench was terrible.

63 so far, need Jelavic to do the business this evening again.

KevIRL Registered User

Sigh, Skrtel starts. No Gerrard or Suarez in the squad, no start for Enrique

Liverpool: doni, kelly, coats, skrtl, aurelio, henderson, spearing, shelvey, kuyt, maxi, caroll

LFC subs: Sterling, Downing, Robinson, Enrique, Flanagan, Carragher, Jones.

mailburner Registered User

skrtel starts
9 changes made from last weekend
only shelvey and henderson remain

maxi plays

KevIRL Registered User

Everton

Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Heitinga, Jagielka, Anichebe, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Cahill, Jelavic.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!