hdowney Registered User

Dravokivich said:
Oh I do love a good rain. Looking forward to this so I am.

i was too, til the mother told me we are out of cat food. fuuuuuuuuu.... now i must venture out in it to buy said food. where o where did i put my waterproofs!!!

beco2010 Registered User

Doc Ruby said:
WE WILL REBUILD

with what money

were fuked the storm will wipe us out or the imf, one of them

Dancor Registered User

Its raining in town......

Bobby42 Registered User

It's cold, a bit windy. Some rain. Not really the rainpocalypse I was hoping for.

jebuz Registered User

4 people have thanked this post

End of the fukcing world stuff here. I actually got up and put my cycling gear on. I am off and i hoped to cycle the coast road. To chances of that happening. No wonder Stephen Roche took the drugs option.

1 person has thanked this post
charlietheminxx Registered User

My umbrella snapped in half

2 people have thanked this post
Agricola Registered User

The rain is very wet today.

2 people have thanked this post
gustafo Registered User

Get the clothes out in the line, there is mighty drying there.

Tonyandthewhale Registered User

It's warm, dry and calm where I am... indoors.

Weather's for homeless people and squirrels and such.

5 people have thanked this post
Archeron Registered User

charlietheminxx said:
My umbrella snapped in half

The ring came off my pudding can.

5 people have thanked this post
Gyalist Registered User

Just walked past Lidl in Rathmines and they have lots of small sandbags in the entrance lobby of the store. I guess that they are being prudent as they suffered serious flooding last October.

steviecakes Registered User

hdowney said:
i was too, til the mother told me we are out of cat food. fuuuuuuuuu.... now i must venture out in it to buy said food. where o where did i put my waterproofs!!!

Just put the cat out in that weather for 10 mins. It won't care about food... it will just be happy to be let back in again!

Hal1 Registered User

The cause for concern with this weather system was it stalling over leinster. This would lead to spot flooding, and we all remember the last time the east got flooded. Latest sat pic here: http://www.sat24.com/gb

im in the sunny south east its not so sunny but its no treally that gray just over cast and windy... hardly calls for a great storm .....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!