• Yes (54.55%)
  • No (45.45%)
chopperbyrne Registered User

Is anyone going to be able to get the key later and turn up tomorrow morning?

Nutrient Registered User

K worked my ass off to be able to attend this

1 person has thanked this post
Lythero Registered User

I'm also preparing to go tomorrow morning. But I'd love to hear any confirmation that it's definitely happening :C A wasted trip over would suck

2 people have thanked this post
Nutrient Registered User

idk whats going on

I'll help run the Marvel tourney if necessary or assist w/e way I can.

Can't just leave it all the 1 person

D4RK ONION Category Moderator

If the tourney doesn't go ahead, we can head over to the XGC and have a few games anyway Lythero. Here's hoping it is on, regardless.

Dreddybajs Registered User

I'll run Street Fighter then and Nutrient can run Marvel. **** sake I didn't even want to go to this, supposed to be studying. What time does the place open?

stev0knev022 Registered User

Dreddybajs said:
I'll run Street Fighter then and Nutrient can run Marvel. **** sake I didn't even want to go to this, supposed to be studying. What time does the place open?

Then don't go, this has turned into a mess, crap time to run a tourney, everyone has exams and none of the normal organisers are able to attend.

Cancel and just have casuals in the xgc for people looking for games tomorrow.

It's grand, I'll run it. I'm going to be there for about 11. Doesn't seem like there'll be a big turnout so I'm not concerned about getting there early to set up.

I'll have a console with me, people who are coming, please bring consoles and games along.

Lythero Registered User

Joy. I missed the bus to Portadown this morning.

This is the first UMvC3 tourney I haven't been able to attend :C Goodluck to everyone who makes it though.

K.O.Kiki Registered User

Good morning.

I shall get on a bus around 10am.

on my way, be there soon

bush Registered User

On the way, only have my stick, not sure how long i can stay.

There's no bag of vga cables here. The Exchange have changed up the place, so we're not sure if they were lost in the reorganisation or whether they maybe weren't brought back from Trinity. Can someone confirm they were brought from TCD to the Exchange along with the monitors?

Doctor DooM Moderator

Dreddybajs said:
There's no bag of vga cables here. The Exchange have changed up the place, so we're not sure if they were lost in the reorganisation or whether they maybe weren't brought back from Trinity. Can someone confirm they were brought from TCD to the Exchange along with the monitors?

If you want I could text you voa/ goody's number?

Or did it get sorted?

stev0knev022 Registered User

Sounds like a hell of an inferno

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!