• Yes (54.55%)
  • No (45.45%)
Speed Boat Registered User

I actually can't make this Inferno.

Someday I'll be able to make one of our MVC tourneys!

chopperbyrne Registered User

So who is manning up to get the key and run the tournament?

Voa Registered User

You'd best also man up and get your TVs.

1 person has thanked this post
Jun_DP101 Registered User

I'll be there for ae

Aj can i get my xbox off you that I left in goldsmith hall?

Goody2shoes15 Registered User

Voa said:
You'd best also man up and get your TVs.

I said i'd get the TVs ove, problem is i have two more exams this week but if the touney is going ahead i can go in saturday morning and bring them over, possibly withthe help of a few bodies?

UberPrinny_Baal Registered User

Goody2shoes15 said:
I said i'd get the TVs ove, problem is i have two more exams this week but if the touney is going ahead i can go in saturday morning and bring them over, possibly withthe help of a few bodies?

I can come and help lift things in the morning, it would give me an excuse to not sleep in quite so much.

You have my number.

ayjayirl Registered User

Jun_DP101 said:

Aj can i get my xbox off you that I left in goldsmith hall?

Not sure when I'll be in town next Jun. I doubt I'll make this inferno. Send me a pm to make arrangements. I know Brian will be in Dublin at the weekend but you may have to take a trip to meet him - etc. pm me anyway.

chopperbyrne Registered User

So who's going to get the key on Friday night?

Doctor DooM Moderator

ayjayirl said:
Not sure when I'll be in town next Jun. I doubt I'll make this inferno. Send me a pm to make arrangements. I know Brian will be in Dublin at the weekend but you may have to take a trip to meet him - etc. pm me anyway.

Normally yes but not this weekend. Otherwise I'd be at Inferno.

stev0knev022 Registered User

maybe you guys should hold this at the xgc, cut down on alot of the hassle involved since the people normally running it arent gonna be there.

Doctor DooM Moderator

Lads whatever happens, please make sure someone goes into the exchange tomorrow and let them know what's going on and someone please try and help the trinity people out. I would be I can't.

Jun_DP101 Registered User

what time yous gonna be in trinity tmrw

Doyler01 Registered User

I'd help out but I'm pretty busy / stressed with exams..

Should this inferno be cancelled or wha? I was up for coming but as I might have to leave early I'm not up for running it.

By the looks of this thread this inferno is looking rough..

Goody2shoes15 Registered User

Got the community stuff back to the exchange, it was just 4 monitors and 4 sets of speakers AJ? Thanks for all the offers of help from people anyway though, i just happened to have an hour and two bodies to spare so got it out of the road.

I went to ask about the key, but they didn't have the spare then, and i ended up having to head home early cause i have work, so sorry! Chopper, they said if nobody can get in for the key to ring them by 9pm or so and they'll sort somebody to come in when you want them to tomorrow.

ayjayirl Registered User

Goody2shoes15 said:
Got the community stuff back to the exchange, it was just 4 monitors and 4 sets of speakers AJ? .

Yup, Pints will be given (Standard unit of payment). Thanks!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!