helimachoptor #TitanUp
#61

BigBadRob83 said:
Got myself a backup RB, so if you're interested in Carlson, still interested in Leshoure somewhat but would also take your WR Amendola or CB O'Neal.



Hey Rob, I'd prefer to keep both Amendola and O'Neal, but would be prepared to part with Leshoure, I dont think he'll get much game time with MJD and Best in front of him.

BigBadRob83 Registered User
#62

BigBadRob83 said:
Got myself a backup RB, so if you're interested in Carlson, still interested in Leshoure somewhat but would also take your WR Amendola or CB O'Neal.



Hey Rob, I'd prefer to keep both Amendola and O'Neal, but would be prepared to part with Leshoure, I dont think he'll get much game time with MJD and Best in front of him.

Sounds good to me, deal then?

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#63

BigBadRob83 said:
Sounds good to me, deal then?


Yep, will propose on LM later on or if youre around let me know and i'll drop into FA

BigBadRob83 Registered User
#64

helimachoptor said:
Yep, will propose on LM later on or if youre around let me know and i'll drop into FA


Propose on LM and I'll accept, won't be on XBL for a while I'd say

1 person has thanked this post
helimachoptor #TitanUp
#65

@ Mike and Rob trade proposals submitted to you both on the LM site.

Lets hope the trades work out for us all!

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#66

Lads still looking to make some moves on the o-line, not really looking for starters but a couple of able back ups at RG and LT

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#67

Titans sign some rookie O-line men in the hope of unearthing a gem

Shane.C Registered User
#68

What would you want for Rogers? Is he going to retire soon though? Seeing as this is the final year of the franchise and Rogers is 33.

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#69

on another franchise we're into our 4th season and he's still there.
But would take a good offer to get him as he's my best DT by some distance

matthew8 Registered User
#70

helimachoptor said:
The raiders have it! My only issue is leshoure will progress to around 85 or based on what I've seen. Just about to head to the dentist so will have a look at the stats when I'm back at work


So are we still doing this trade or what? I'm ready when you are. Speaking of backup tight ends I've just signed one, Jordan Cameron has to be the worst player with A potential I've ever seen, 63 overall.

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#71

matthew8 said:
So are we still doing this trade or what? I'm ready when you are. Speaking of backup tight ends I've just signed one, Jordan Cameron has to be the worst player with A potential I've ever seen, 63 overall.


Sorry mate, I posted then below that I did a deal with the Bengals for their TE Carlson

Still in the market for a good LT however.
I had 3 options for a TEs but the Bengals Carlson was the one that looked the best fit

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#72

Just got him this off season mike and can't let him go after trading hali and Timmons. Would be interested though..

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#73

Ok lads, willing to listen for offers for Patrick Willis but make them good!

#74

What positions are you after?

helimachoptor #TitanUp
#75

SantryRed said:
What positions are you after?


A pretty good replacement for Willis, a very good LT and probably someone else

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!