• Not So Good (2.22%)
  • Awful (0%)
Gingervitis Registered User

Antar
Herpes was Tim Kring's, not Abrams.

Ha

2 people have thanked this post
The Black Oil Registered User

Herpes? Sounds like a name Walter would use.

2 people have thanked this post

Antar Bolaeisk said:
Herpes was Tim Kring's, not Abrams.

you're right! geez, i thought i remembered abrams name in the credits there somewhere, im mistaken.

iguana Moderator

stevenmu said:
They go back to the normal timeline with Jones in the next episode I think.

But will they ever explain exactly what Jones was up to, running a Madison Avenue advertising agency in the 1960s. How did that tie in with his nefarious plan?

1 person has thanked this post
Antar Bolaeisk Registered User

Gingervitis said:
Ha

The Black Oil said:
Herpes? Sounds like a name Walter would use.

Oops

In my defence the keys were right beside each other and the show was nearly as bad (not that I have anything to compare it against)

I'll stop digging....

VinLieger Registered User

iguana said:
But will they ever explain exactly what Jones was up to, running a Madison Avenue advertising agency in the 1960s. How did that tie in with his nefarious plan?

Well obviously the Observers arent from the future, they are actually ad men from the 60's searching for new ways to sell ****, good excuses to drink all day and demean women. I think DRJ is their accountant/mad scientist

VinLieger said:
Well obviously the Observers arent from the future, they are actually ad men from the 60's searching for new ways to sell ****, good excuses to drink all day and demean women. I think DRJ is their accountant/mad scientist

I only realised they were played by the same actor just a few days ago

I always had this niggling feeling that I had seen them somewhere else when watching both Fringe and Mad Men.

bluewolf being awesome

ixoy said:
Using the line itself, isn't original - it's been in other shows. What sold the scene was Noble's delivery and the little delighted grin he gave himself after using it.

Noble is just awesome in general!!

somuj Registered User

Antar Bolaeisk said:
Bell would still be alive due to them not having to mount a rescue attempt to bring Peter back from the other side and Bell not having to sacrifice himself to facilitate the cross-over.

Bell is actually supposed to be dead in this episode as Good Nina had stated it in a pervious episode

But in one of the promos for this weeks episode they someone says that William Bell may not in fact be dead.

somuj said:
Bell is actually supposed to be dead in this episode as Good Nina had stated it in a pervious episode

But in one of the promos for this weeks episode they someone says that William Bell may not in fact be dead.

Yeah I caught that as well and recalled this post and the horror of being wrong on the internet

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!