dahat Registered User

Half Empty list this week,alot of similar teams will be on show,no points hits and 11 on the field for myself.........

alchemist33 Registered User

9 players here, all at home. Expecting red arrows but it's all part of the plan.

kennyb3 Registered User

I think i could make up a few places in my leagues today as some seem to have gone crazy - one lad has made 4 transfers (im guessing to have a defence as he had none). I ve 11 with no hits, so thats 12 points made up already.

A high scoring week would be ideal too. Lot of players at home but that hasnt always worked out well - the weeks you think you ll do great it never happens. So we'll see

dahat Registered User

Checking on rival teams before kick off will be interesting....captain choice although limited could be a massive influence this week

KevIRL Registered User

11 players plus 1 sub for me, although I get the feeling The Minge wont start for Sunderland which will leave me with 10.

Have 11 potential starters myself, probably will be lucky to get 9 starting and 2 sub appearances.

Vorm

Evans-Lichaj-Kompany

Sinclair-Valencia-McClean-Surman

Rooney-Van Persie(c)-Tevez

Today is THE most important day of my FF life, so come on lads lets do the business. Just get in. Really is squeaky bum time in my money league.

The_Kew_Tour Registered User

Have 2 Free Transfers and played one to make 10 players available for this week.

Getting rid of Dempsey or Cisse would have to be done if I were to play another for this week and I think I save it for next week. Still have WC available for GW36.

KevIRL Registered User

Oh captain my captain, who to captain, who to captain

The_Kew_Tour Registered User

I have gone for Rooney as captain. Could backfire big time though

manual_man Registered User

KevIRL said:
Oh captain my captain, who to captain, who to captain

Johnny Evans

Everyone to pick Johnny Evans

manual_man Registered User

The_Kew_Tour said:

Would ya not change it to RVP?

carlcon Registered User

Jebus Christ, I almost did a flip when I saw the "P-P" showing a postponed match on the front page of BBC Football. They still have the Bolton-Spurs game down so it's just that... but I just saw the P-P and was waiting to see either Swansea, United, or Arsenal not play and lose me 3 players.

Thanos Registered User

The_Kew_Tour said:

Done the same, now need reverse of last week with Rooney getting the points and RVP getting only a few (even though i have him)

Mr. Guappa Registered User

Used my two free transfers to flesh out an XI, all playing at home:

Vorm

Evans, Vermaelen, Ridgewell

Valencia, Sigurdsson, Sessegnon, Walcott

Rooney, Graham, RVP (C)

Rikand Registered User

10 players with 9 at home. The Yak is the only one playing away.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!