bikini widow Registered User
#1

Hi there
Does anyone have any promo codes for Tayto park at the moment?

Many thanks,
BW

bikini widow Registered User
#2

update... Just called the "park" itself and they do not do promotional codes (well they did once last year, but not since.)

Kind regards,
BW

1 person has thanked this post
NJS007 Banned
#3

Thought that... We are very slow in this country to do any promo codes

#4

Thier annual membership is €120 for 2adults + 2kids (or 1 adult + 3 kids)

superb value if you are anywhere in reasonable driving distance. No experience of it myself, buy one of the guys that work for me goes about once a month (since last summer) and his kids still are not bored with it.

www.taytopark.ie then click on "visitor Information"

bikini widow Registered User
#5

went yesterday for the first time, paid full price for 2 kids 2 adults. We all had a great time and place is well run by pleasant staff. Would definitely recommend.

BW

paddy147 Banned
#6

bikini widow said:
went yesterday for the first time, paid full price for 2 kids 2 adults. We all had a great time and place is well run by pleasant staff. Would definitely recommend.

BW



Am I right in saying that when you pay into Tayto Park,you still then have to pay for everything inside the park too???

#7

paddy147 said:
Am I right in saying that when you pay into Tayto Park,you still then have to pay for everything inside the park too???


What??? - Pay per animal viewing or pay per swing??

Tayto Park is a part zoo, part adventureland and without the obvious extras such as snacks, the entrance fee covers most things except climing walls, super soaker and other additions

paddy147 Banned
#8

sandin said:
What??? - Pay per animal viewing or pay per swing??

Tayto Park is a part zoo, part adventureland and without the obvious extras such as snacks, the entrance fee covers everything.



Thats not what I was told by a chap down the road from me.

He said that you still had to pay for alot of stuff inside the place,once you paid in at the entrance.

I dont know myself though

Ceist_Beag Registered User
#9

paddy147 said:
Thats not what I was told by a chap down the road from me.

He said that you atill had to pay for alot of stuff inside the place,once you paid in at the entrance.

I dont know myself though


Well according to their own website there are plenty of chargeable extras - see http://www.taytocrisps.ie/park/events/news/

1 person has thanked this post
#10

paddy147 said:
Thats not what I was told by a chap down the road from me.

He said that you still had to pay for alot of stuff inside the place,once you paid in at the entrance.

I dont know myself though


Just checked with the guy that goes there very few weeks. He said a few new additions have charges such as the climbing wall and skywalk and some other things that are not open yet.
He says there's plenty of stuff to do for multiple visits without any of the extras needed.

Staplor Registered User
#11

There are extras, like walking on a series of 50 ft high beams (which is excellent but frightening), a 1 minute trek on a donkey (rip off). These semi bungee bouncy yokes (which I was mad jealous of), and a guy working there said there was a massive zip line being put in. There are extras, but the donkley was the only thing I felt was a rip off.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!