• Friday 20th (11.7%)
  • Saturday 21st (18.09%)
  • Friday 27th (11.7%)
  • Saturday 28th (15.96%)

Leeg17 said:
Isn't coppers over 21s?

Leeg17 said:
Cody and I will go bushin', ye pops can head on

Gypsy Rose it is so.... At least you know the bouncer there now, you'll surely get in...

BadGirl said:
Gypsy Rose it is so.... At least you know the bouncer there now, you'll surely get in...

Meet ya there around 12? Cool

Leeg17 said:
Meet ya there around 12? Cool

I'll be the one at the bar.... as usual!

BadGirl said:
I'll be the one at the bar.... as usual!

Seeya there, Miller for me

docdolittle Registered User

BadGirl said:

What? No way! Club hell all the way on a Saturday night! Really cheap drink and is prob better than the rose!

Grand Social would be a good spot to consider peeps!

yimrsg Registered User

If you can't get into Coppers you're beyond hope. I got in once when I was so locked I couldn't stand straight, and here's how I got in rubbered. Just lean to your left handside all the time.

Lean against the railings queuing up, grunt at the bouncers whilst holding railings to prevent excess swaying, then against the handrail going down the steps to pay in and finally navigate the tricky nook before the doorway. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

3 people have thanked this post
justsomebloke Beards are cool!!!

I didn't think anyone ever knowingly planned on going to coppers, like abbrakebara it's one of those things that only sounds like a good idea when drunk

2 people have thanked this post
minidazzler Registered User

FunkZ said:
Grand Social would be a good spot to consider peeps!

Allegedly I was there last Friday night, but I remember nothing of it...Must have been good so

yimrsg said:
If you can't get into Coppers you're beyond hope. I got in once when I was so locked I couldn't stand straight, and here's how I got in rubbered. Just lean to your left handside all the time.

Lean against the railings queuing up, grunt at the bouncers whilst holding railings to prevent excess swaying, then against the handrail going down the steps to pay in and finally navigate the tricky nook before the doorway. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Tips with yimrsg: IRL edition.

3 people have thanked this post
everlast75 Registered User

Reminds me of that frankie boyle joke..

He describes walking home in Scotland and spotting a drunk guy on his way home from the pub, stopping at a door, putting his hand on it to support himself and then proceeding to take a p*ss.

When finished, he zips himself back up, puts the key in the door and walks in.

1 person has thanked this post
DaveNoCheese Registered User

Remember my brother pissing into the hot press when p*ssed thinking it was the jacks. Another night he was blind drunk, made it the whole way home just to.fall asleep in the front yard

Needless to say, he's my inspiration

Dibs not sleeping in the hostel with Dave..

Leeg17 said:
Dibs not sleeping in the hostel with Dave..

I've already warned ye,, I get handsy when drunk...

podgemonster Registered User

DaveNoCheese said:
I've already warned ye,, I get handsy when drunk...

Hopefully you'll be too drunk to maneourve out of your onsie!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!