walshb Registered User

Mayweather is chewing the life out of a piece of gum. Never seen anyone look more ridiculous. Some lengthy staredown

keane=cock Registered User

walshb said:
PBF is 151 lbs

Cotto is 154 lbs

unusual to give away 3 lbs

although if he is right he is right

Come on PBF, King of the Ring!

1 person has thanked this post
cowzerp Registered User

walshb said:
PBF is 151 lbs

Cotto is 154 lbs

At his heaviest ever and looking ripped-I think Cotto is in for a sore night tomorrow..

PBF looked great

ooPabsoo Registered User

efb said:
PBF looked great

He really does look in excellent shape. Cotto is in for a very tough night tomorrow.

walshb said:
PBF is 151 lbs

Cotto is 154 lbs

At his heaviest ever and looking ripped-I think Cotto is in for a sore night tomorrow..

rounds 3-4 key for cotto he really has to connect here to have a chance but speed is key to this fight so floyds to take. hope cotto does well, deserves this fight more than anyone.

bacon? Registered User

Can anyone tell me what time the fight starts? USA time.... I'm in China, so, I'm sure it will be Sunday morning sometime for me, cheers.

Henno30 Registered User

Cotto didn't look that cut to me, but everyone keeps saying he's very comfortable at the weight so maybe it doesn't matter.

Great staredown. Cotto is made for them.

I put a tenner on Mayweather to win in the 10th round at 18/1. Really looking forward to this fight, have a feeling Cotto will be Impressive.

ooPabsoo Registered User

MD1990 Registered User

intense staredown

Doyler92 Registered User

Does anybody know what station this is on?

I can't find it anywhere.

walshb Registered User

ooPabsoo said:

Thanks for posting the link.

Found that episode as bland as the other three.

Henno30 Registered User

walshb said:
Thanks for posting the link.

Found that episode as bland as the other three.

It was worse. It was the worst episode of 24/7 there has been. Even the normally reliable closing montage/monologue was really poor. HBO need to shake up that production team.

On the fight itself, it's going to be very interesting to see how well Cotto takes Floyd's shots and how good a job of stalking Floyd he's capable of doing. If you look back at the Cotto-Judah fight, Zab caught Cotto with a beautiful counter uppercut in the first round which wobbled Cotto pretty badly. Given that you'd expect Cotto to hammer the body in a similar fashion from the off tonight, and given Floyd's timing and accuracy, you'd expect to see Cotto's chin come in for a serious test early on. If he can take the shots and keep throwing back, he might well take Floyd somewhere uncomfortable and give him a real test.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!