Please?

I am a pure ADDICT to the show and would love to discuss show and chat with other fans!

Just write a +1 reply on here

1 person has thanked this post
Conspectus It's Latin you Peasants

+1

C'mon guys!

Just post +1 on this thread

Would love to see it here

MagicMarker Banned

The CMs threads on the tv forum don't have near enough interest to warrant a forum of it's own.

MagicMarker said:

The CMs threads on the tv forum don't have near enough interest to warrant a forum of it's own.

I have to disagree.
Criminal Minds is a great show with lots of people I'm sure interested in chatting about it. A forum would gather attention of people.

love the show, but no need for a forum.
It's jumped the shark now anyway so who knows how much longer its gonna be on air

subway said:

love the show, but no need for a forum.
It's jumped the shark now anyway so who knows how much longer its gonna be on air

They are on Season 7 now, and actress Paget Brewster signed for another two seasons just a while ago

MagicMarker Banned

Sam Mac said:
I have to disagree.
Criminal Minds is a great show with lots of people I'm sure interested in chatting about it. A forum would gather attention of people.

If threads about Criminal Minds doesn't grab people's attention then why would a forum?

The fact is all the criminal minds threads in the TV forum have replies ranging from zero to a couple of dozen, with the most being over 100 for season 6, 100 replies for an entire season isn't great and won't suddenly improve with its own forum.

Angela137 Registered User

+1

Insect Overlord Moderator

Somebody hasn't read the Charter.

-1 from me for the same reasons stated above (little activity in existing threads and the likelihood of the show ending in the next 2-3 years).

Zaph Millionaire Oppressor

Insect Overlord said:
Somebody hasn't read the Charter.

I'm glad someone noticed.

OP, polls are not permitted in this forum, so please refrain from posting any more in the future.

I love Criminal Minds, one of my favourite shows, but there should absolutely not be a forum for it.

-1 from me too. Bad idea.

BOHtox Registered User

As a huge fan of the show I must say that it's disappointing that the thread can't be sustained without me bumping it, shamelessly, every few months. A sub-forum would bring a similar amount of traffic.

-1 for me!

gubby Registered User

+1

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!