Vexorg Registered User

Hi

Interested in this PSU its on sale at €79.99.

It is also on PCworld UK site here at a much more attractive £29.99.

Is there a chance the Euro price might be updated to reflect the current Sterling price?

Thanks

V.

Vexorg said:
Hi

Interested in this PSU its on sale at €79.99.

It is also on PCworld UK site here at a much more attractive £29.99.

Is there a chance the Euro price might be updated to reflect the current Sterling price?

Thanks

V.

Should be able to get that mnore in line alright. I'll talk to the guys today. Stock probably thin on the ground so I should check that too. What's the nearest store to you ?

Vexorg Registered User

Airside is closest to me, next Blanch or Liffey Valley, might even do a web order if the price is right.

Thanks

Vexorg said:
Airside is closest to me, next Blanch or Liffey Valley, might even do a web order if the price is right.

Thanks

2 of them in Blanch but none elsewhere. You could order off the web too but that's another € 7.99 to get ti to you.

The guys checked the uK and they're going to £ 39.97 from Thursday. They've gone a bit too sharp on it as a clearance line as it's well below cost at the £29.99 price. We'll be at € 49.97 from tomorrow. Better than € 79.99....thanks for the heads up.

1 person has thanked this post
Vexorg Registered User

Hi Declan

Had been watching the web price, it did not drop yesterday, and is showing as no longer available today, has the price dropped and is there still stock in Blanchardstown? Dont want to drive over if the price has not been adjusted or stock available.

Thanks

Vexorg said:
Hi Declan

Had been watching the web price, it did not drop yesterday, and is showing as no longer available today, has the price dropped and is there still stock in Blanchardstown? Dont want to drive over if the price has not been adjusted or stock available.

Thanks

I'll ask Rob in the webteam to check. My store stock checker is misbehaving...

Currys PC World: Webteam Verified representative

Two units still in Blanchardstown at €49.97

Vexorg Registered User

Got them, thanks.

Vexorg said:
Got them, thanks.

Thanks for asking. If you ever see anything in components where we've gotten well out of whack don't hesitate to give us a prod. I've no doubt you know prices shift well up and down here and product that was price sharp 6 weeks ago can look a bit stupid 6 weeks later. And components is one part of one guy's non hardware job so it's tricky to keep an eye on.

Even if it's cost neutral or slightly below cost for us it's not a big part of the business and you can spread the cost over the rest of the business.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!