#1,396

SChique00 said:
Has a point though, in fairness - the people who make those likes against religion have a tendency to come across as (I want to say "holier than thou" but that wouldn't make sense ) superior, intellectual knobs, who look down on other people for having faith. He's not saying that's what all atheists are like - some of my closest friends are atheist/agnostic - but the internet is a great way for people without balls to make fun of others.
Everyone's entitled to believe what they want to, as long as it doesn't infringe upon anyone else's beliefs...

Everyone is intitled to their own beliefs, but he was kind of implying that all atheists are like that, which we aren't!
When it comes to those sort of things you kinda need to be careful how you phrase it :/

Sentid Registered User
#1,397

KirkCheated09 said:
I'd watch what you're saying there, there's a few atheists here. I wasn't dissing atheists I was saying that that like page got it's facts wrong.

I mean "in general" on the internet. I'm not religious or anything, but I respect people's beliefs. I suppose it's just resemblant of alot of the internet Or a youtube comment section

EDIT: Just saw the other posts. "A proportion of" is the perfect term

3 people have thanked this post
SChique00 Registered User
#1,398

Indiego said:
Everyone is intitled to their own beliefs, but he was kind of implying that all atheists are like that, which we aren't!
When it comes to those sort of things you kinda need to be careful how you phrase it :/

True, very true, especially when you're writing something and the other person can't gauge what you mean from your expression/tone of voice

1 person has thanked this post
#1,399

hehe anyone ever seen the film kick ass?

#1,400

Sentid said:
I mean "in general" on the internet. I'm not religious or anything, but I respect people's beliefs. I suppose it's just resemblant of alot of the internet Or a youtube comment section

Hate some of the comments/trolling wars on Youtube vids - its' like, quit acting like worthless assholes and just enjoy the bloody song

#1,401

SChique00 said:
Hate some of the comments/trolling wars on Youtube vids - its' like, quit acting like worthless assholes and just enjoy the bloody song

Sup Sarah, where have you been the last few days?

Sentid Registered User
#1,402

KirkCheated09 said:

You watching it? Nicholas Cage wasn't bad for once

#1,403

Sentid said:

EDIT: Just saw the other posts. "A proportion of" is the perfect term

Glad to be of assistance knowing how to phrase things is about the only talent I have, tbh

#1,404

KirkCheated09 said:

Hehe I love Kick Ass XD

KirkCheated09 said:

Shes been with me on Facebook, mwahahahahaaha

Sentid Registered User
#1,405

KirkCheated09 said:

OhEmJee WuuuT? ANother girl on the forum?

#1,406

KirkCheated09 said:

Yo ^_^ I've been knocking around, liking random posts and whatnot - was busy today and yesterday though so that's why I haven't been posting

Sorry I didn't get the rest of those notes to ya, btw - what other ones do you need?

#1,407

Sentid said:

Yup yup, though some would beg to differ :3

#1,408

Sentid said:

Yeahhh
Me and Sarah always seem to be the only two girls... was the same in the TY OT afaik

2 people have thanked this post
#1,409

Sentid said:
You watching it? Nicholas Cage wasn't bad for once

No, I'm not watching it.. ah he was great in that ww2 film about the navajo code (can't remember the name :L)
SChique00 said:
Yo ^_^ I've been knocking around, liking random posts and whatnot - was busy today and yesterday though so that's why I haven't been posting

Sorry I didn't get the rest of those notes to ya, btw - what other ones do you need?

Oh I see .. ah I think I'm grand .. I have some notes my teacher gave me just didn't have any good ones on the one's I asked you for, thanks

#1,410

KirkCheated09 said:
No, I'm not watching it.. ah he was great in that ww2 film about the navajo code (can't remember the name :L)

Oh I see .. ah I think I'm grand .. I have some notes my teacher gave me just didn't have any good ones on the one's I asked you for, thanks

LORD OF WAR, people! That movie is unreal

'Kay, well if there's any topics you're stuck on or if you need any more notes don't be afraid to ask

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!