#1

The lc one has like 9,000 posts, If this gets nine I'll be happy considering every thread on the JC forum has like 1000 views and like 2 comments..what's up with that??

..Anyway for all things not JC related 'nd shtuff.

If nobody is interested, I'll delete it...

Anyway ya's could start by introducing yourselves??

#2

KirkCheated09 said:
The lc one has like 9,000 posts, If this gets nine I'll be happy considering every thread on the JC forum has like 1000 views and like 2 comments..what's up with that??

..Anyway for all things not JC related 'nd shtuff.

If nobody is interested, I'll delete it...

Anyway ya's could start by introducing yourselves??


Just sayin, you're gonna have a hard time beating last years one touch.boards.ie/thread/2056297628?page=1
we had another thread about the same size but i cba finding it XD

but yeah, if you get this up and going its a great source of procrastination XD

1 person has thanked this post
ohsurelook Registered User
#3

but yeah, if you get this up and going its a great source of procrastination XD


Procrastination FTW!

1 person has thanked this post
#4

ohsurelook said:
Procrastination FTW!


Procrastination not ftw! .. I really need to study, nothing, at all is motivating me. It's not like the lc, where I can think of my college course and not repeating.. it's thee JC, where if I do excellent - no one cares, if I do good - no one cares, if I do average - no one cares...


Anyway I'm gonna introduce myself;
I'm David and I'm lazy.

ohsurelook Registered User
#5

it's thee JC, where if I do excellent - no one cares, if I do good - no one cares, if I do average - no one cares...


Yeah,that's why I''m really just studying the subjects I care about. No time for geography,religion or music...Maybe in the month before the actual exam.

#6

ohsurelook said:
Yeah,that's why I''m really just studying the subjects I care about. No time for geography,religion or music...Maybe in the month before the actual exam.

Yeah the subjects you wan't to keep on...

Bazinga_N Registered User
#7

Waheyy! I've always wanted to be part of one of these! XD ... I'm Nathan and I'm determined to get 12 A's in the Junior Cert.. I'm also a bit of a mental case & proud of it! :L

#8

Bazinga_N said:
Waheyy! I've always wanted to be part of one of these! XD ... I'm Nathan and I'm determined to get 12 A's in the Junior Cert.. I'm also a bit of a mental case & proud of it! :L

12 A's? I'm only doing 10 subjects..granted my school doesn't have religion as an exam subject.

Bazinga_N Registered User
#9

KirkCheated09 said:
12 A's? I'm only doing 10 subjects..granted my school doesn't have religion as an exam subject.


Yea.. I'm not actually expecting 12 A's.. I just want um.. Yep 12 subjects:

  • English
  • Irish
  • Maths
  • Religion
  • CSPE
  • Science
  • Geography
  • History
  • French
  • Business
  • TG
  • Woodwork

#10

Bazinga_N said:
Yea.. I'm not actually expecting 12 A's.. I just want um.. Yep 12 subjects:

  • English
  • Irish
  • Maths
  • Religion
  • CSPE
  • Science
  • Geography
  • History
  • French
  • Business
  • TG
  • Woodwork


Oh you do geog and history .. we get to pick both or either, I just picked geog

Bazinga_N Registered User
#11

Indiego said:
Just sayin, you're gonna have a hard time beating last years one touch.boards.ie/thread/2056297628?page=1
we had another thread about the same size but i cba finding it XD

but yeah, if you get this up and going its a great source of procrastination XD


Was it you who took a ton of subjects last year for the sake of it? If so, How did it go again?

KirkCheated09 said:
Oh you do geog and history .. we get to pick both or either, I just picked geog


Yea... It can be a drag at times but sure.. How's Geography Treating Ya?

#12

Bazinga_N said:
Was it you who took a ton of subjects last year for the sake of it? If so, How did it go again?


Yea... It can be a drag at times but sure.. How's Geography Treating Ya?


Really well, I'm gonna do it next year too, tbh I'm on top of all my subjects at the moment and should be set for June ... hopefully. I have all my courses finished, wbu?

#13

Indiego said:
Just sayin, you're gonna have a hard time beating last years one touch.boards.ie/thread/2056297628?page=1
we had another thread about the same size but i cba finding it XD

but yeah, if you get this up and going its a great source of procrastination XD


Was it you who took a ton of subjects last year for the sake of it? If so, How did it go again?

KirkCheated09 said:
Oh you do geog and history .. we get to pick both or either, I just picked geog


Yea... It can be a drag at times but sure.. How's Geography Treating Ya?


I think you're thinking of someone else XD I did the typical 11 subjects

1 person has thanked this post
ohsurelook Registered User
#14

History <3

What subjects are ye doing next year? Doing TY?

#15

ohsurelook said:
History <3

What subjects are ye doing next year? Doing TY?


I'm not doin' TY anyway.

My form looked like this;
1.Accouting
2.Business
3.French
4.Geography


How about yourself?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!