johnstandy Registered User

Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone is in the same situation as me.

I ordered my UPC package (Fibre Power Essential €66 package) at the end of January 2012. I paid my first bill in February and paid my second bill in March. To date I have heard nothing about my €250 voucher with currys.

I was told it would be issued after I settled my first bill (which I done so on 21 February 2012)

I would have thought it would be issued by now and I don't understand what the hold up is. Who should I contact in this instance? Currys or UPC directly?

Any help from someone who has been through this would be great.

Cheers.

johnstandy said:
Hi there,

Just wondered if anyone is in the same situation as me.

I ordered my UPC package (Fibre Power Essential €66 package) at the end of January 2012. I paid my first bill in February and paid my second bill in March. To date I have heard nothing about my €250 voucher with currys.

I was told it would be issued after I settled my first bill (which I done so on 21 February 2012)

I would have thought it would be issued by now and I don't understand what the hold up is. Who should I contact in this instance? Currys or UPC directly?

Any help from someone who has been through this would be great.

Cheers.

I'd try us first. Jason from UPC also comes on here and helps too so between the pair of us you'd hope we could get you up and running.

Can you please pm me your details and also send same to Jason : UPC

Hi Declan,

Before coming here I sent an email to UPC and they told me to contact you guys.

I have sent you a pm with additional information. Can you let me know if you received it and some sort of update.

Many thanks.

johnstandy said:
Hi Declan,

Before coming here I sent an email to UPC and they told me to contact you guys.

I have sent you a pm with additional information. Can you let me know if you received it and some sort of update.

Many thanks.

I got that alright and have sent it on through the relevant channels. Will update as soon as I have some info.

Currys PC World: Declan said:
I got that alright and have sent it on through the relevant channels. Will update as soon as I have some info.

Going out to you by registered post next week.

Top man. Received it today in the post and writing this to you now from my new iPad

Thanks for sorting it out for me.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!