#3,766

Not sure about tomorrow as it's the first day back, but usually I had no trouble getting a space around 1 o'clock.

1 person has thanked this post
JayEnnis Registered User
#3,767

dojojoe said:
I was 17 when I started, just got the plain old student card that hasn't been replaced in 3 years.
Have security and bar staff lost their ability to read dates of birth or something?

It's all comes down to time. With big events you can't afford to get a backlog of people at the turnstile simply because of crowd dynamics/pushing etc.. And when the bar is 5 deep and I think somebody may have slipped by security and I ID them it's quicker to just be able to glance at the card and keep throwing drink out.

upinthesky Registered User
#3,768

I need to register for 1st year maths tutorials in the morning,do i find them on moodle?

Boeing777 Registered User
#3,769

lisar816 said:
I need to register for 1st year maths tutorials in the morning,do i find them on moodle?

Yes, well it was that for me last year. It's very easy, you just click the time you want and submit. It will also show up whatever times are full too.

2 people have thanked this post
aaabbbb Registered User
#3,770

lisar816 said:

Yep =)

CSSE09 Registered User
#3,771

marko93 said:
When are 2nd year students allowed pick tutorials? Specifically maths

EDIT: Nevermind, 2 second search showed me.

Unless they've changed things csse students get assigned to a specific tutorial time.

#3,772

I heard you could get free notebooks somewhere on campus is that true? Just realized I didn't have as many hardbacks left over as I thought.

#3,773

andrew369 said:
I heard you could get free notebooks somewhere on campus is that true? Just realized I didn't have as many hardbacks left over as I thought.

Yep. Go ask Rose in Academic Advisory (located in Education House). Should get a few no problem

#3,774

Unforgettable _ Fire said:
Yep. Go ask Rose in Academic Advisory (located in Education House). Should get a few no problem

Brilliant thanks will try get a couple between lectures tomorrow (first day wooo)

Boeing777 Registered User
#3,775

Genuinely can't believe I'm starting second year tomorrow Feels like no time since I started.

#3,776

I'm so excited to go back tomorrow, it's been way too long!

I'm sure this feeling will be gone by Friday though...

2 people have thanked this post
Karmaa Registered User
#3,777

Jubella that feeling will soon vanish on the first mention of Essays or assignments

mickstupp Registered User
#3,778

Unforgettable _ Fire said:

Unfortunately I don't think so. I called in last week and was told they cannot give them out anymore. Cost cutting I suppose, maybe can't afford to help students with free paper any more. I don't know the details, but it's a real pity. That service has helped me so much over the years I've been here. Maybe if enough people asked the higher-ups might have a change of heart?

XxMCRxBabyxX Forever Double Posting
#3,779

The law dept definitely have some a4 posts floating around their corridors.

I bought myself some of those project books with the dividers and was so proud of my organization until I realised that I have three pink ones and only one blue. This seriously hampers my ability to organise every visibly and neatly per subject. I am not impressed.

#3,780

Where do you go to get a locker tomorrow? I've got a big gap tomorrow and I want to go to the gym so I could do with getting my locker in the morning

I can't believe I'm starting properly tomorrow

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!