#3,751

There is no rush in picking tutorial times and what not this early is there? I just looked through my moodle and have not a clue what is going on or how to pick specifics lol.

XxMCRxBabyxX Forever Double Posting
#3,752

aaabbbb said:
Is there anyone out there doing first year math , specifically Differential Calculus , MT101s that'd be willing to email me the notes posted on moodle for this weeks lectures ?!?!

I'm repeating so I can't register until Friday meaning I can't access the notes until then which is a right pain so if theres anyone willing to help me out it'd be greatly appreciated !


I'm having the same problem with law! Damn this late registration jazz!

Boeing777 Registered User
#3,753

andrew369 said:
There is no rush in picking tutorial times and what not this early is there? I just looked through my moodle and have not a clue what is going on or how to pick specifics lol.


No, but if there was a specific time you'd like/don't want to be left with then I would do it sooner rather than later.

aaabbbb Registered User
#3,754

andrew369 said:
There is no rush in picking tutorial times and what not this early is there? I just looked through my moodle and have not a clue what is going on or how to pick specifics lol.


I only know about first science but....

Usually the desirable tutorial times go fairly quick after they're released and you're allowed select one leaving only times not so favourable like Friday mornings for example.

This usually doesn't happen until the middle of next week though and you should be told in your first lecture on Monday when it'll happen and what to do(it's fairly straightforward tbh). So I wouldn't worry about it for the moment , but when you do have to pick I'd get up early that morning if I were you :L

#3,755

aaabbbb said:
I only know about first science but....

Usually the desirable tutorial times go fairly quick after they're released and you're allowed select one leaving only times not so favourable like Friday mornings for example.

This usually doesn't happen until the middle of next week though and you should be told in your first lecture on Monday when it'll happen and what to do(it's fairly straightforward tbh). So I wouldn't worry about it for the moment , but when you do have to pick I'd get up early that morning if I were you :L


Ah perfect then will just pick up the info first lecture and pick a time after that. Bit awkward at the moment though since I chose Music as a subject but figured out it is impossible to do due to compulsory ensembles of existential terror. Hope it doesn't reflect badly when I don't show up :/ .

aaabbbb Registered User
#3,756

andrew369 said:
Ah perfect then will just pick up the info first lecture and pick a time after that. Bit awkward at the moment though since I chose Music as a subject but figured out it is impossible to do due to compulsory ensembles of existential terror. Hope it doesn't reflect badly when I don't show up :/ .


What do you mean ?

As in you think it'll be too difficult for you to do that module or theres a timetable clash meaning you can't do it ?

Either way they prob won't even notice you're not there

#3,757

aaabbbb said:
What do you mean ?

As in you think it'll be too difficult for you to do that module or theres a timetable clash meaning you can't do it ?


You have to join an ensemble outside the department as part of a performance module. Only one I am eligible is for a men's choir which is impossible for me since I cannot sing a note and would kill anyone listening, and also practice finishes at 10pm which is very difficult for me since I commute. I was pretty much only taking the course for piano lessons but the hassle of that cancels it out lol.

aaabbbb Registered User
#3,758

andrew369 said:
You have to join an ensemble outside the department as part of a performance module. Only one I am eligible is for a men's choir which is impossible for me since I cannot sing a note and would kill anyone listening, and also practice finishes at 10pm which is very difficult for me since I commute. I was pretty much only taking the course for piano lessons but the hassle of that cancels it out pretty much lol.


Ah I see , I was being rather airheaded and read , " compulsory ensembles of existential terror" as the name of a module

Note to self start reading things twice !

:L Yeah I'd just go buy piano lessons , much easier

#3,759

aaabbbb said:
Ah I see , I was being rather airheaded and read , " compulsory ensembles of existential terror" as the name of a module

Note to self start reading things twice !

:L Yeah I'd just go buy piano lessons , much easier


LOL nah not for music, could be a philosophy module though. And yeah I figured out I can get piano lessons off YouTube wwwaayyyy easier.

1 person has thanked this post
marko93 Registered User
#3,760

When are 2nd year students allowed pick tutorials? Specifically maths

EDIT: Nevermind, 2 second search showed me.

1 person has thanked this post
PopePalpatine Registered User
#3,761

Yeah, if you could provide a link, that would be great.

Also, I have fúck-all money. I hope Streamline Coaches will except an IOU until my HEAR cheque is cleared!

1 person has thanked this post
spartacus815 Registered User
#3,762

Registering on wednesday for my masters and still waiting on SUSI for grant conformation. If I don't pay half of the fees by wednesday and/or still haven't heard from SUSI, what do I do??

marko93 Registered User
#3,763

Pope, if you were talking to me, it tells you on moodle that we can only pick them from 9AM tomorrow!

thecomet Registered User
#3,764

Does anyone know what the parking on campus will be like tomorrow?.. My first lecture isn't until 1 and don't really want to head down at 9 am if there will be a few parking spaces later.. Do people start clearing out around 1 or so?

Karmaa Registered User
#3,765

Tomorrow is first day of lectures campus will be mental and carparks will be full I'd say after 10am from my recollection of the last 2 years anyway. You could take the chance and could be lucky, entirely up to you!

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!