Planemo Registered User
#3,436

Is it not that you can register without paying but you wont have moodle or library access until it's paid?

marko93 Registered User
#3,437

When do we have to register and pay that 100 quid by? I'm still waiting for a letter to see if I got my internal transfer!?

Boeing777 Registered User
#3,438

marko93 said:
When do we have to register and pay that 100 quid by? I'm still waiting for a letter to see if I got my internal transfer!?

By the 30th of September.

1 person has thanked this post
XxMCRxBabyxX Forever Double Posting
#3,439

Planemo said:
Is it not that you can register without paying but you wont have moodle or library access until it's paid?

Yea I think so. You have to have all fees, levies and contributions paid before you can get that (or a grant acceptance letter). But I'd recommend registering tomorrow anyway if you have any elective modules because you could risk them filling up if you don't.

marko93 Registered User
#3,440

Boeing777 said:
By the 30th of September.

Ahhh that's graaaaand! Cheers ^_^

Planemo Registered User
#3,441

First time I actually have a choice in picking modules (biology), I have a feeling the one that doesn't involve plants is gonna fill up fast

1 person has thanked this post
#3,442

This was the first time I ever had a choice in modules... So exciting!
Then I saw the choice was between International Finance or Financial Crises and Regulation... Not so exciting

I assume I'm all registered now... I didn't get a 'finished' screen or anything... When I paid the €100 it just went back to the payment screen again!?

deise_girl Moderator
#3,443

What does it mean if admissions ring your house phone and tell you theres a letter after being posted to you and to ring them when you get it?

marko93 Registered User
#3,444

For the first time in my University life, I am actually looking forward to going back to Maynooth..

4 people have thanked this post
TO_ARTHUR! Registered User
#3,445

deise_girl said:
What does it mean if admissions ring your house phone and tell you theres a letter after being posted to you and to ring them when you get it?

It means if you should ring admissions when you get that letter

2 people have thanked this post
Paczini Registered User
#3,446

Planemo said:

Okay I just registered without paying €100. I have access to my personalized timetable meaning that I am kinda registered but I have no moodle access (no modules are there). I guess I will have full access as soon as I will pay my €100

#3,447

Paczini said:
Okay I just registered without paying €100. I have access to my personalized timetable meaning that I am kinda registered but I have no moodle access (no modules are there). I guess I will have full access as soon as I will pay my €100

I've paid the €100 and I've no modules on moodle yet... It's still on 2012/13 for me.

Beware Registered User
#3,448

Ugh, I can't register! It won't go past the first step! And I've tried to ring Maynooth, and there's no answer .

Planemo Registered User
#3,449

jubella said:
I've paid the €100 and I've no modules on moodle yet... It's still on 2012/13 for me.

On your current moodle homepage change the URL to 2014

Can't access any of my modules cos they all need enrollment keys. Is it like that for anyone else?

#3,450

Planemo said:
On your current moodle homepage change the URL to 2014

Can't access any of my modules cos they all need enrollment keys. Is it like that for anyone else?

Ah thank you! Well there's still no modules there for me anyway - when I search for my course it needs an enrollment key

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!