mblanco2702 Registered User
#7,741

Tony_Montana said:
what?
the tickets i'm able to get are 225e each

Being extremely lucky on the new portal, you could snap the same 4 tickets you are looking for, for 290€...

ericn131 Registered User
#7,742

mblanco2702 said:
Being extremely lucky on the new portal, you could snap the same 4 tickets you are looking for, for 290€...

or cat3 restricted view 70euro inc fees for all 4

Tony_Montana Registered User
#7,743

Seámus-Púbach;78821022
you've done your homework tony fair play

lol well I've only decided to go today so yea.... have to start somewhere I guess no better place than boards.ie!!

mblanco2702 Registered User
#7,744

ericn131 said:
or cat3 restricted view 70euro inc fees for all 4

yeah, but be honest, what are the chances to get 4 together now? and cat 3 restricted, the cheapest ones... whenever they appear, they fly!!

thehape Registered User
#7,745

tickets down again .
the calm before the storm ...........

ericn131 Registered User
#7,746

mblanco2702 said:
yeah, but be honest, what are the chances to get 4 together now? and cat 3 restricted, the cheapest ones... whenever they appear, they fly!!

i understand, i suppose if u leave it this late, theres still some season tkt and block book holders trying for tkts

jaytobe Registered User
#7,747

Tony_Montana said:
what?
the tickets i'm able to get are 225e each

Cat 1 =120
Cat 2 =70
Cat 3 =30

Plus 10admin charge using portal....I've PM'd you Marty's list....start PMing the guys on it.

1 person has thanked this post
aidancelica Registered User
#7,748

Tony_Montana said:
lol well I've only decided to go today so yea.... have to start somewhere I guess no better place than boards.ie!!

Tony_Montana are you having a laugh you cant have done that much research bout the tickets otherwise you would know that your paying more than 3 times the price per ticket. For a while i thought you were extracting the urine!!!!! But welcome to the green army. Hope you get sorted wit the tickets you need best of luck wit your search COYBIG!!!

1 person has thanked this post
yabadabado Registered User
#7,750

:)Just sold my spare Croatia ticket to fellow boards member.Great sense of well being helping out another fan.

9 people have thanked this post
#7,751

Read that in todays paper that was alot of boobs for one trophy!!!!!!!

#7,752

yabadabado said:
:)Just sold my spare Croatia ticket to fellow boards member.Great sense of well being helping out another fan.

Fair play man great to see the lads helping one another out!!!!!

savic04 Registered User
#7,753

anyone got a spare croatia ticket .. or even know where i can get 1?

freddo15 Registered User
#7,754

Can anyone help...

Mate of mine managed to get tickets on the portal at the weekend (2 for the Croatia game and 4 for the Italy) He is going to the Italy game but cant get to the Croatia game.

I want to take the 2 tickets for Ire v Croatia but they are booked on his account on the site and with his credit card. Is there anyway they will give these tickets to me if I was to call to the box office over there?

I saw that some guys saying that if you have a print out of the email confirmation and a photocopy of the passport then you should be ok, its just that it wouldnt be me on the passport!

Not getting much help from that helpline, anyone in the same boat??

#7,755

freddo15 said:
Can anyone help...

Mate of mine managed to get tickets on the portal at the weekend (2 for the Croatia game and 4 for the Italy) He is going to the Italy game but cant get to the Croatia game.

I want to take the 2 tickets for Ire v Croatia but they are booked on his account on the site and with his credit card. Is there anyway they will give these tickets to me if I was to call to the box office over there?

I saw that some guys saying that if you have a print out of the email confirmation and a photocopy of the passport then you should be ok, its just that it wouldnt be me on the passport!

Not getting much help from that helpline, anyone in the same boat??

hard one to call man but i think i read earlier in this forum that a copy of the purchasers ID and written confirmation from the purchaser and of course the confirmation e-mail should do the job dunno if this helps

also this is the fine print at the bottom of confirmation email

Delivery Information
The tickets can be collected at the Ticket Collection Points near the stadium where the match will be played upon presentation of this email and a valid ID used for registration of this purchase. Please note that you can collect the tickets only for the upcoming match!
If you have any questions regarding this e-mail, please contact our Ticketing Information Line on: +48 225009483 (calls from Poland), +380 44 521 9402 (call from Ukraine), +48 225009437 (calls from outside of the host countries).

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!