Daz_ Registered User

Daz_ said:
Ok will let the moderator decide . If there is no ticket info then that's fine. Doesn't mean it should turn into a chat off topic.

Yea you tell the moderator. Lads have ruined my weekend talking off topic.

Good man. Intelligent stuff.

daithi360 Registered User

Was on those Spain tickets in a flash earlier, tried for 2 (please reduce the no. of tickets selected) went for 1 - got in! pasted the CC details, ticked the box, deciphered a ridiculously long secuity check, pressed complete transaction thinking I had a smooth process and at long last this was it! The page came up again with the Expiry date in red...03/12...so devasted didnt even bother rushing to find the new card. You win again portal...

cardwizzard Registered User

daithi360 said:
Was on those Spain tickets in a flash earlier, tried for 2 (please reduce the no. of tickets selected) went for 1 - got in! pasted the CC details, ticked the box, deciphered a ridiculously long secuity check, pressed complete transaction thinking I had a smooth process and at long last this was it! The page came up again with the Expiry date in red...03/12...so devasted didnt even bother rushing to find the new card. You win again portal...

So simple, no April fools.

daithi360 Registered User

cardwizzard said:
So simple, no April fools.

Bit of a brain fart on my part alright, probably wouldn't have got em anyways, too much of a delay in selecting too many at the start

I mean it was so simple to happen, 1st time they come up all day and that just kills u.

Anybody else kicked out of the portal?

leggit Registered User

took a break from the portal last night to go get hammered.

Far too hungover to face it this morning/afternoon but I'm back refreshed and ready to put in a shift for the night!

ericn131 Registered User

havnt missed much action leggit 2 spain tks earlier

craggles Registered User

Spain-Italy up

franglan Registered User

leggit said:
took a break from the portal last night to go get hammered.

Far too hungover to face it this morning/afternoon but I'm back refreshed and ready to put in a shift for the night!

Same story here- I sort of tricked myself into not thinking about Spain tickets for a day. Back to the grind now.

mblanco2702 Registered User

I'm so glad I didn't completely waste my weekend here, and I played some real life for once!! Seems it have been a ****ty weekend in the portal...

illumin Registered User

mblanco2702 said:
I'm so glad I didn't completely waste my weekend here, and I played some real life for once!! Seems it have been a ****ty weekend in the portal...

the portal is life
life is the portal
bowie is god

greengiant4444 Registered User

Hi Guys, ben on the portal all day and just got kicked out. Given me the too many people trying to access portal message. Anyone else having any problems?

offalyred Registered User

greengiant4444 said:
Hi Guys, ben on the portal all day and just got kicked out. Given me the too many people trying to access portal message. Anyone else having any problems?

Same here. I was getting in through French language version but cant get in that way now either.

Update.. In now, still looks the same :-)

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!