Storm 10 Registered User

I upgraded to Sky + HD at Christmas and I put the old Sky box in the kitchen connected to the quad on the dish, is it possible to get another card from Sky so I can watch sports etc in the kitchen as I subscribe to the sports pack, I can watch free on my Iphone and laptop so surely I can get a card from them to allow me use the old box. Anyone have info on this before I waste time calling them.

It's possible. It's called multiroom but they will charge you

campo Registered User

Storm 10 said:
I upgraded to Sky + HD at Christmas and I put the old Sky box in the kitchen connected to the quad on the dish, is it possible to get another card from Sky so I can watch sports etc in the kitchen as I subscribe to the sports pack, I can watch free on my Iphone and laptop so surely I can get a card from them to allow me use the old box. Anyone have info on this before I waste time calling them.

Not sure if you can but if you can you would be charged the a fee for monthly room viewing which is normally 7.50 ( rising to 15.00 )

Storm 10 Registered User

Damn it I was hoping I could get another card, is there anyway to line up the free to air channels on the sky box as they are all over the place at present its a pain.

JDxtra Registered User

Use favorites or get a Freesat box.

Storm 10 Registered User

Called Sky and as was said I need multi room however they told me I could purchase a card from them that would allow me watch the free channels, whats the difference here dont I have them free as it is.

Agent is on about a FTV card i'd say. These are on sale for UK customers

Storm 10 Registered User

Minstrel27 said:
Agent is on about a FTV card i'd say. These are on sale for UK customers

This was Sky Ireland that I emailed and I could purchase a card was the reply

I wasn't aware of an email team specifically for Sky Ireland. I thought the one team covered everyone

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!